Page 449 of 499 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7477

Thread: DCU Movies

James Gunn said on Twitter that New Teen Titans was his favourite comic growing up, so it's likely gonna be some version of that.

I could see it being something like the DCAMU.

I wonder if they plan to include Supergirl and Blue Beetle in the Titans since they were part of the McKeever run.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCULeaks/co...rified_saitmq/

This source proved to be reliable in the past.
    DCULeaks has been spot on in the past... so I'm already starting to get excited about a possible Teen Titans movie. I can see The Brave and the Bold introducing Dick as the current Robin who passes the baton to Damian by the end of the movie and decides to strike out on his own and form his own team.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The one currently is a black latina like earth 2 and in the cw dc shows.

The original one was just a lighter skin brown latina who is near white,but not white.
    Her skin tone was similar to fire and jessica cruz.
    Fire is a White Latina. Over 100 million Brazillians are descended from Europeans. Jessica is mixed or brown.

They already said Damian is going to be Robin in this universe, right? So any Teen Titans project will involve him at the center you'd think. Since Robin is still more associated with Teen Titans than Nightwing. So Dick as Nightwing probably gets skipped over and Damian will form some team of the NTT crew with some others mixed in. It's just the product of Dick getting further and further removed from the Robin identity where stuff like this will become more common I think. Since given when the setting is if Dick appears in this universe he will be in his 20s probably and too old for a Teen Titans team.

Dick could easily have formed the Titans already, and the NTT group has simply aged out of being “Teens” with Damian’s gen taking on that role instead. Don’t forget guys, Gunn has repeatedly emphasized that we’re entering a world where heroes are already long established. If they’re actually following that comic they posted, I could see Damian being dropped off by Nightwing to be babysat by the Teen Titans with Damian delusionally thinking he is in charge lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For a TT movie they're definitely using the Wolfman/Perez run and lineup. It's like the only great run they have, and the current run is using that lineup.

I just think that skipping over so much isn't good. The Titans haven't had any live action movie appearances so saying this team already formed off screen before is putting a lot on the audience to know things about them. Since Raven helping form the NTT with her influence was kind of a core story of them coming together I feel like. So characters like Raven will probably be shifted down again to be part of Damian's gen like they had in the recent animated movies or even that Max Titans series.

I’m not surprised at all that they have a Titans project gearing up. It’s probably DC’s biggest IP that hasn’t gotten a movie yet.

I would prefer it to just be called The Titans and not have to have just teen heroes. Dick Grayson will probably be introduced in Brave and the Bold and they could then spin it off into his own team. That would be a good place for Blue Beetle and Supergirl to be a part of.

Darren Aronofsky doing a Plastic Man movie?!? I did not have that on my bingo card. But I’m totally down for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Fire is a White Latina. Over 100 million Brazillians are descended from Europeans. Jessica is mixed or brown.
    To be fair, lately they’ve been depicting Fire as Brown. Probably because they realized the JL has a ton of White women on the team so who knows.

Hawkgirl and Jessica are definitely Brown Latinas.

As for Teen Titans, I’m curious what the lineup will be. Supergirl and Blue Beetle are already a part of the DCU so maybe they’ll be a part of the team
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

The one thing I'm genuinely shocked about is Aronofsky potentially directing Plastic Man.
    It's not that he wasn't interested in comics, he had a screenplay for his own Batman movie. But there's a catch - Nolan and Reeves takes on Batman quickly cease to be perceived as grounded and realistic, comparing to what he wanted to do. And now there's a chance he's doing Plastic, lol.

It starts to feel a bit like old DCEU with 20 projects at various stages of development

Amazing Member

It could be possible that Dick is introduced as the 1st Robin but killed off at start of
    BatB and Damian is the current Robin.

Amazing Member

I think it goes back to DCAU. Hawkgirl and all important Thanagarians seemed to be voiced by Hispanics

Quote Originally Posted by amerigo178 View Post
    It could be possible that Dick is introduced as the 1st Robin but killed off at start of
    BatB and Damian is the current Robin.
    James Gunn basically confirmed on Twitter that Nightwing is part of his plans. Killing Dick Grayson is the kind of dumb move we already saw before with Zack Snyder, no need to do the same again.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.