Page 211 of 497 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 7450

Thread: DCU Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Aquabros sounds boring. Orm was not who i needed more of.
    Well at least there’s a chance we’ll get to see Black Manta commit infanticide.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Looks similar to The Flashpoint Paradox cover

FuktsS3WwAMqtrP.jpg

It doesn't look bad, but I've seen this story a dozen times, even animated, but I guess we've got a really intense Supergirl and Keaton Batman, which is cool, although I expect him to only last two seconds against the Kryptonians unless he somehow has Kryptonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Saving Mom - The Monkey's Paw trailer:

Lot less Miller Flash and a lot more Keaton Batman in this trailer, for better or worse.

I'm okay with a Flashpoint movie, even though it won't have the same scale as the comic, but yeah really wish it wasn't the first Flash movie

BANNED

the new Batman movie looks good, it seems that they have finally found the tone. The new Supergirl seems to be spectacular, the only flaw is the meaning of the shield, on the one hand the nonsense of hope (in this universe they repeat it every 5 minutes, it's a pity we never saw it) and on the other it seems that it is the only thing What will we have of Superman in the movie? Flash seems like he didn't even know how to run as a child, he still doesn't convince, I don't see Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkatie View Post
    Lot less Miller Flash and a lot more Keaton Batman in this trailer, for better or worse.

I'm okay with a Flashpoint movie, even though it won't have the same scale as the comic, but yeah really wish it wasn't the first Flash movie
    The first and last Flash movie for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    New posters. Gunn tweeted that the final trailer will drop in about 75 minutes.

Sasha Calle looks so damn good! I wish there was a way we could keep her on in the role in the DCU.
    Hell, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Sasha Calle looks so damn good! I wish there was a way we could keep her on in the role in the DCU.
    Hell, why not?
    I'd have been curious to see her play a non-Flashpoint Supergirl.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Hell, why not?
    Hey, you never know. Gunn is still playing it fast and loose with what he’s deciding to keep and what he’s deciding to boot. Have they actually cast the lead for Supergirl: Woman if Tomorrow yet? But also, I could see her as maybe a somewhat different take on Powergirl…

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post
    Hey, you never know. Gunn is still playing it fast and loose with what he’s deciding to keep and what he’s deciding to boot. Have they actually cast the lead for Supergirl: Woman if Tomorrow yet? But also, I could see her as maybe a somewhat different take on Powergirl…
    Ooohh "somewhat different Powergirl"..... she'd be great for Divine. Perfect hair, good figure... yeah.... as if DC wants to do Divine in live action....

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The first and last Flash movie for the foreseeable future.
    Trust me, if this makes money there will be another Flash movie with or without Ezra.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Trust me, if this makes money there will be another Flash movie with or without Ezra.
    Gunn/WB could always recast Barry or soft reboot with Wally, but it'll be a while before those plans set in, and who knows how much steam capeflicks have left in them

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Well at least there’s a chance we’ll get to see Black Manta commit infanticide.
    Momoa's getting the harpoon hand in this one, calling it now

between Twitter and this forum I don't know how fans actually feel about this movie anymore
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    between Twitter and this forum I don't know how fans actually feel about this movie anymore
    Well twitter was mostly random noise anyways. it's like a discordant cacophony when you mix it up too much