Page 227 of 504 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7550

Thread: DCU Movies

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Some new stills from The Flash...

Barry and Iris out a courthouse: 👀👀👀

Barry with his work colleagues Patty Spivot and Albert:

Fastest man alive:

More images here: https://coveredgeekly.com/new-stills...ed-2023-movie/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-16-2023 at 12:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Looks like a dorky police scientist.

Apparently "Albert" is Albert Desmond, AKA Dr. Alchemy.

So there is an actual Flash villain in the movie .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Just a potential one.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Just a potential one.
    Hence me sticking my tongue out .

I kinda find Gunn's activity on Twitter kind of hilarious. I sort of like the idea that he interacts with fans, like how he had a poll when he first took over about who fans wanted to see. Will anything come of it- who knows? But it's kind of fun.

I love that Gunn interacts with the fans like this.

Do I expect him to take our comments and thoughts into consideration? Not really. But at least he bothers to take the time to talk to us, which is better than most. It's fun, and like all DC movies, the only fun stuff is what happens off screen.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I think the super cafe is something james gunn could do...Just imagine clark and bruce sitting around with brainiac or something..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

Thought the name sounded familiar

Interesting that they're taking the same route as the show in making Albert a CSI colleague of Barry's...I wonder if this is now going to be one of those things that persists across adaptations and becomes 'canon', like the Flash's connection to STAR Labs or Iris being black.

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Thought the name sounded familiar

Interesting that they're taking the same route as the show in making Albert a CSI colleague of Barry's...I wonder if this is now going to be one of those things that persists across adaptations and becomes 'canon', like the Flash's connection to STAR Labs or Iris being black.
    That's assuming they do anything with it. He'll probably just be a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskana View Post
    I kinda find Gunn's activity on Twitter kind of hilarious. I sort of like the idea that he interacts with fans, like how he had a poll when he first took over about who fans wanted to see. Will anything come of it- who knows? But it's kind of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I love that Gunn interacts with the fans like this.

Do I expect him to take our comments and thoughts into consideration? Not really. But at least he bothers to take the time to talk to us, which is better than most. It's fun, and like all DC movies, the only fun stuff is what happens off screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I think the super cafe is something james gunn could do...Just imagine clark and bruce sitting around with brainiac or something..
    Now I'm going to expect a HISHE inspired post credits scene in Superman: Legacy.

That's assuming they do anything with it. He'll probably just be a cameo.
    Yeah, both Patty and Albert are minor roles, spoilers:
    work colleagues of main Barry at the beginning of the film, and young Barry's roommates in the flashpoint timeline, from what I know they aren't in the film past the 1st act
    end of spoilers

I assume they were introduced to to be recurring supporting characters like Iris and Henry Allen for potential sequels.

Now I'm going to expect a HISHE inspired post credits scene in Superman: Legacy.
    You know, I hope they don't do post-credit scenes.

DC wants to stand on their own and not be in Marvel's shadow? Don't imitate them. Do something different. Do a short film before the movie starts maybe. Or don't do any "extras" at all.

We all love a post-credit zinger, and they've often been a lot of fun. Not gonna be a 'bad' thing if Gunn includes them. But I don't feel like it's necessary or anything, and it might be good to omit them just to move, structurally, away from the MCU a tiny bit.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I feel like post-credit scenes have now evolved past Marvel even if they helped popularize them.

Just make them matter and feel meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You know, I hope they don't do post-credit scenes.

DC wants to stand on their own and not be in Marvel's shadow? Don't imitate them. Do something different. Do a short film before the movie starts maybe. Or don't do any "extras" at all.

We all love a post-credit zinger, and they've often been a lot of fun. Not gonna be a 'bad' thing if Gunn includes them. But I don't feel like it's necessary or anything, and it might be good to omit them just to move, structurally, away from the MCU a tiny bit.
    I prefer when sequel teases fit in the film and don't need to be inserted after the credits. The Batman had that Joker/Riddler scene integrated in the epilogue and felt refreshing after more than a decade of similar scenes being post-credits.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

They could do a segment thing.A hishe segment in movies where superman and batman talk with the stars of the particular movie.which would be different.using DC's "iconic" as a way to introduce the world dc's other heroes.They could release it as promotion.i imagine Constantine would be a pain in the ass for clark and bruce in constantine movie.This kinda thing is totally up superman's ally as he winks at the camera..Not to mention batman's brave and bold.There is also mxy and batmite.it don't have to make it strictly fun or funny..Thr talks caj get serious and relevant to story as well.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-18-2023 at 12:13 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"