Page 230 of 501 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7501

Thread: DCU Movies

I mean, there have been a lot of rumors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Someone said that it wasn't actually that specific version, just a similar costume and you couldn't see the actor's face (likely meant to be a real version of the character they would cast for a sequel). But who knows.
    spoilers:
    Admittedly Teddy Sears and JWS's Jay costumes were pretty similar in some respects.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, there have been a lot of rumors.

spoilers:
    Admittedly Teddy Sears and JWS's Jay costumes were pretty similar in some respects.
    end of spoilers
    There have been but since recent screenings, the whole plot is pretty much out there.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New Chinese trailer for The Flash with new footage:

They used a brief moment from the original ending when a rebooted Sasha'a Kara appears to exist in the main DCEU:

It's weird for me that one of the cameos in the film

spoilers:
    Is a fake Jay Garrick.
    end of spoilers
    That's similar to the debate spoilers:
    about the Clooney/not Clooney's voice or in which universe Barry is lmao. The Jay Garrick cameo doesn't represent the fake Jay from the CWverse, but it seems to serve as a classic Golden Age Jay existing in the same B&W Earth as George Reeves' Superman (similar to the Reeve/Slater "fake" cameos, they were both CGI flying together). Doesn't matter if it's Sears appearance that was used or not, if it's not meant to be that version he played on CW.
    end of spoilers

You have to wait to see the final version, because these cameos are always in flux.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-23-2023 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I think he'd make a great Hal Jordan also, but that might be too similar to his Captain Kirk and Steve Trevor roles.
    He'd absolutely make a perfect Hal Jordan. And, yeah, it would be a bit like Trevor but far more like Kirk.

WRT Green Lantern, I'm kind of bummed that that went the TV route instead of new origin film for Hal Jordan. Obviously, the Ryan Reynolds movie was just a major disappointment in nearly every way. The only thing I would say was a clear win was Mark Strong as Sinestro. The GL franchise was at a peak then with Geoff Johns and Peter Tomasi and that movie just squandered all that mythology.

All the other Gunn plans I am excited about. I just wish there'd finally be a solo GL reboot film.

It's not a new Hal film because WB sees no money in a character they took from the highest of highs and turned into a laughing stock. Even if it was another Hal-led film, doing an origin story again would be unnecessary imo. An opening flashback scene of Hal getting his ring would've been sufficient.

Maybe they could do a Dark Knight Returns timeline and have Val Kilmer as Batman. A little Homage to Kilmer would be nice...

Flash posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's not a new Hal film because WB sees no money in a character they took from the highest of highs and turned into a laughing stock. Even if it was another Hal-led film, doing an origin story again would be unnecessary imo. An opening flashback scene of Hal getting his ring would've been sufficient.
    It'll be interesting to see how they handle the origin, though that might depend on how old they want Hal to be vs John.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Flash posters.

2nd one is cool. Looks like a comic book variant cover.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the origin, though that might depend on how old they want Hal to be vs John.
    Who knows, maybe they'll both be green. Maybe Hal only recently got his ring, say in the last year or so, Guy was his backup and now the Guardians have selected John to join their ranks; they'll operate like Simon and Jess. Jury's out on whether John has gone through training with Katma yet or if that is still to come.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

This one is cool.

Ultimate Member

I cynically love that it's a poster for a Flash movie, and Batman is on it two or three times...

Final Flash trailer.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I cynically love that it's a poster for a Flash movie, and Batman is on it two or three times...
    I cynically fear it..if this thing becomes a hit..The studio is gonna be like "more batman"..
    We will get blue bettle starring batman
    Zatanna starring batman..and so on.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"