Page 715 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 17378
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Unless I missed it I did not notice anyone posting how beautiful the artwork is on the covers of the new UA by Remender Omni and FF by Fraction sans dust covers.
    Both are wrap around artwork. On the UA nothing is on the spine, just the red/black artwork carries over to the back. On the FF you have the characters arms on both sides wrapping around onto the spine side of the book. Despite how my photo collage cropped the orig pics to get them both in there Sue's face is wholly on the back of the book.
    Attachment 17440 Attachment 17442
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    Anyone get the Fraction FF omni? If so, I'd love to see some pics (if you've got the time and inclination).
    I posted the actual book covers a few pages back before your post. Someone else may have posted interior pages.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Formally known as TMcNally (a terrible name) I have trained for years (a couple of hours) and with the help of the ancient one (Moderator Conn Seanery) I am now the master of the mystic arts!, Dr Strange!

Just wanted everyone to know I changed usernames, I thought Dr Strange would have been taken.

Is it reasonable to assume that we'll eventually get Hickman's F4/FF run in "complete collection" paperbacks? I don't want to get the omnibus editions, and we have gotten Remender's UXF and will get Howard the Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strange View Post
    Formally known as TMcNally (a terrible name) I have trained for years (a couple of hours) and with the help of the ancient one (Moderator Conn Seanery) I am now the master of the mystic arts!, Dr Strange!

Just wanted everyone to know I changed usernames, I thought Dr Strange would have been taken.
    Its amazing what you could snag after the reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerd the nerd View Post
    Like others have said, the packaging is bomb proof. I've ordered from them several times. Everything always arrives in immacualte condition and I've never had anything held up in customs.

I am quite happy to order books from them. Just check the shipping charges on your order first and compare the total with Europe prices
    I'd like to add that the boxes themselves are very thick. I haven't found another US vendor that compares. Not sure what the international buyers are used to, buying from places like Speedyhen, cheapcomics, bookdepository, etc.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CP1234 View Post
    Is it reasonable to assume that we'll eventually get Hickman's F4/FF run in "complete collection" paperbacks? I don't want to get the omnibus editions, and we have gotten Remender's UXF and will get Howard the Duck.
    I would say it's a certainty. It's highly unlikely that the omnibuses will be Marvel's final use of the material.
    Miller was right.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

So its been 2 business days since my order, and 2 books still aren't processed. How long should I wait until I send an email asking what's up?
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    So its been 2 business days since my order, and 2 books still aren't processed. How long should I wait until I send an email asking what's up?
    No sometimes they actually don't have the book in stock so they're waiting for the distributor to send it to them.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Has anyone read the Hickman FF omnibuses? I want to read everything Inhumans related, but I don't really care for the fantastic four.

Are the Inhumans in those two omnibuses enough to make a purchase worthwhile?
    Hickman's Inhumans stuff is relatively incidental compared to their run of Secret War through Realm of Kings. The whole "multiple queens" aspect seems to have disappeared at this point (I forget how they were written off).
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Hickman's Inhumans stuff is relatively incidental compared to their run of Secret War through Realm of Kings. The whole "multiple queens" aspect seems to have disappeared at this point (I forget how they were written off).
    They were quietly referenced in Infinity, but then never seen since, as far as I can tell.

I received one of those promotion emails from Amazon reminding me that the Spider-Verse OHC is available for pre-order. The discount is nothing like the Amazon.co.uk $20-or-so offer and had I not ordered it then, I'd probably pass on the book altogether.

However, I got all excited because on the email itself, Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez were credited as authors, and since they only wrote/drew Edge of Spider-Verse #2, my hopes of the whole mini being included in the book were revived. I clicked on the link, and the mini is still not included in the synopsis. Silly me.

I guess my question is: what are your hopes of seeing EoSV collected in an oversized (or at least HC) format?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    I received one of those promotion emails from Amazon reminding me that the Spider-Verse OHC is available for pre-order. The discount is nothing like the Amazon.co.uk $20-or-so offer and had I not ordered it then, I'd probably pass on the book altogether.

However, I got all excited because on the email itself, Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez were credited as authors, and since they only wrote/drew Edge of Spider-Verse #2, my hopes of the whole mini being included in the book were revived. I clicked on the link, and the mini is still not included in the synopsis. Silly me.

I guess my question is: what are your hopes of seeing EoSV collected in an oversized (or at least HC) format?
    If #5 is in there, my top will blow off.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Don't live in the states no more, but maybe they were off Monday for President's Day? Is that still a thing?

Also, what are the 2 books that aren't processed, are they recent books or old ones?

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I skipped Edge of Spider-Verse and some of the other more superfluous tie ins thinking I'd just check 'em out once I got the OHC. I was more than a little disappointed to find out EoSV wouldn't actually be included, if they have done a 180 then that would be great.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I've been trying to get my head round (if and) how they would put Edge of Spider-Verse in an OHC now that we're almost sure it's not going to appear in the Spider-Verse OHC and they're releasing a TPB of it. The only thing that comes to my mind is a Spider-Gwen OHC i.e. all of Edge of Spider-Verse along with the first arc in the Spider-Gwen single issues. That could be a long shot as Spider-Gwen isn't the only Spider character to appear in the Edge of Spider-Verse storyline. A Spider-Verse Companion OHC, with Spider-Gwen and Silk issues? Another long shot I suppose. That Edge of Spider-Verse TPB sure is going to look out of place next to the Spider-Verse OHC.