Page 1014 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101010111012101310141015101610171018102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 17378

I, too, have been buying from MCS since the early 2000s and never had a problem. I've had a few issues show up that didn't appear graded correctly (I know it's subjective but we're talking "good" when advertised as "mint"), and all I had to do was email and they sent me a replacement right away. Those are very, very rare incidents. Also, I live in the US, so the packages aren't handled as much as going overseas. All that said, IST is probably the best - bomb proof.

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

do you think the all new hawkeye issues will be put into a deluxe with this new hawkeye series? wtf was even the point of renaming it "all new hawkeye" for 5 issues and then back to hawkeye #1. that's pretty f'n annoying smh -_-"

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    do you think the all new hawkeye issues will be put into a deluxe with this new hawkeye series? wtf was even the point of renaming it "all new hawkeye" for 5 issues and then back to hawkeye #1. that's pretty f'n annoying smh -_-"
    They'll probably couple it with the new series in some sort of OHC as Lemire is staying on.

I find the whole renumbering process annoying. It's all about increasing sales and making money.

Amazing Member

I've just read through my 2 Bendis and 2 Brubaker Omni's.

I have say I found the first Brubaker omnibus to be distinctly average...
    Other 3 were 10/10 for sure though.

I'm sure others may disagree.

J.D

Quote Originally Posted by Balltic05 View Post

J.D
    I'm with you. I love Brubaker. Compared to other books and other writers, still great. But compared to other work of his, it's okay. Much bigger fan of the Bendis run.

Remender is done with Marvel, leaving his second volume of uncanny Avengers at a handful of issues. So marvel really shot it a little early on releasing that omnibus last year. It's now five issues short of being his complete UA run.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Remender is done with Marvel, leaving his second volume of uncanny Avengers at a handful of issues. So marvel really shot it a little early on releasing that omnibus last year. It's now five issues short of being his complete UA run.
    Eh, seen as they didnt even put Axis in, which actually would have made sense, I doubt they care.

Now they can milk everyone for an extra trade as well, like they did with Spider-Verse and Edge of Spider-Verse
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

J.D
    Huh. I actually thought The Devil in Cell Block D was probably the best story from the entire second volume of Daredevil. It was just so amazing and the follow up wasn't that shabby either.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

BANNED

Got my Annihilation Conquest Omni!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Yeah, I was thinking the same when I heard the news. What with Axis also being separate, it's messy to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Eh, seen as they didnt even put Axis in, which actually would have made sense, I doubt they care.

Now they can milk everyone for an extra trade as well, like they did with Spider-Verse and Edge of Spider-Verse
    Money is the name of the game with Marvel

Spectacular Member

How was the 5 issues of his 2nd run? I found out its not being released on hardcover, just paperback.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

J.D
    This was how I remembered it too. Then I just completed a DD readathon that spanned Miller to Smith to Mack to Bendis to Bru to Waid. While I remember Bendis being my favorite, I gotta say - I think Bru's run is my favorite now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the same when I heard the news. What with Axis also being separate, it's messy to say the least.

Money is the name of the game with Marvel
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    They'll probably couple it with the new series in some sort of OHC as Lemire is staying on.

I find the whole renumbering process annoying. It's all about increasing sales and making money.

Money is how companies stay in business. They don't get in it to lose.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    How was the 5 issues of his 2nd run? I found out its not being released on hardcover, just paperback.
    I really enjoyed that arc even though the rest of the rabid internet will have you believe it wasn't any good. The High Evolutionary was portrayed with just enough eeriness and was pretty darn formidable. The team, I thought, was a nice mix and Acuna's art was top notch. The only downside is that there were definite plot points left hanging for more story....I certainly hope Remender is only gone for a year (like the announcement suggests) and comes back to both this story and the Hank Pym/Ultron plot line in Rage of Ultron.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    I really enjoyed that arc even though the rest of the rabid internet will have you believe it wasn't any good. The High Evolutionary was portrayed with just enough eeriness and was pretty darn formidable. The team, I thought, was a nice mix and Acuna's art was top notch. The only downside is that there were definite plot points left hanging for more story....I certainly hope Remender is only gone for a year (like the announcement suggests) and comes back to both this story and the Hank Pym/Ultron plot line in Rage of Ultron.
    Damn, I would have been just fine missing these issues until the Evolutionary gets brought into the mix. He is definitely in my top few plot makers/movers in th MU.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?