Page 1025 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 255259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 17378
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post
    Amazon has a pre-order up for a 3rd Daredevil Epic due early next year:

http://www.amazon.com/Daredevil-Epic...+collection%22

COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL (1964) 253-270, PUNISHER (1987) 10 (DAREDEVIL EPIC COLLECTION VOL. 13)
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Slott's Amazing Spider Man Vol. 1 OHC(after Superior) coming Jan.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spider...N4NFYNR5ZBKX10
    Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF View Post
    Thumbs pressed for a new Spider-Man Omnibus!
    And for a new Daredevil Omnibus!

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Wont this new OHC for Slott Spider-Man double dip with Spider-Verse for at least half the book?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Spectacular Member

Looking at upcoming Marvel solicitations on Amazon and I am totally lost--

could somebody summarize this Secret Wars stuff so I can figure which collections I could possibly want? The Beyonder has different versions of different characters stuck in individual zones on a Battleworld? Good lord, isn't that just convergence?
    trying to be nicer

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

This is a major one! I think it's new - I don't recognize it from Hachette. Am I forgetting?
    Deadpool Classic Omnibus Hardcover – January 19, 2016
    DEADPOOL (1997) 34-69, BLACK PANTHER (1998) 23, AGENT X 1-15, FIGHT-MAN 1; MATERIAL FROM X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) 28

I have all the classic trades, so I'm not too tempted by grabbing that and the Joe Kelly Omni, but if they go back to OHC the middle two volumes of the Way run we'll have just about all of Deadpool EVER in OHC! (I'd also expect to see the original Mini hit OHC for the movie.) Personally, I'm picking up the Classics to replace my OHCs of Corps and Team-up and I will unload them when movie frenzy hits its climax.

Here's a peculiar fish: Marvel Frontier Comics: The Complete Collection Paperback – January 26, 2016
    COLLECTING: CHILDREN OF THE VOYAGER 1-4, DANCES WITH DEMONS 1-4, MORTIGAN GOTH: IMMORTALIS 1-4, BLOODSEED 1-2, MARVEL FRONTIER COMICS UNLIMITED 1

I mean, I might buy it, but who the heck was asking for that?

Also, I think this is also new? Punisher Max Complete Collection Vol. 1 - January 26, 2016, COLLECTING: BORN 1-4, PUNISHER (2004) 1-12

Y'all caught all the other interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Wont this new OHC for Slott Spider-Man double dip with Spider-Verse for at least half the book?
    Nope, it runs right up to Spider-Verse to maintain your perfect, unduplicated bookshelf

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jay View Post
    Looking at upcoming Marvel solicitations on Amazon and I am totally lost--

could somebody summarize this Secret Wars stuff so I can figure which collections I could possibly want? The Beyonder has different versions of different characters stuck in individual zones on a Battleworld? Good lord, isn't that just convergence?
    Honestly, it's still unfolding and we only got some of the answers as of last week, so I don't want to spoil anything by explaining it too in-depth here. A non-spoilerfied version is that any version of the character could turn out to be either the one you remember or the one we'll be reading about after SW is over, so you and I both need to wait until later in Secret Wars until we know which books we care about ordering.

Yes, it's driving me ABSOLUTELY INSANE too, thanks for asking
    Last edited by krisis; 07-07-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Amazing Member

Just heard about a Deadpool Classic omnibus by Christopher Priest. Is this true? ?

All this secret wars talk, I don't even know what it is (I don't collect or keep up with new stuff, as I only collect Omni's and ohc's) so briefly, what's it all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    All this secret wars talk, I don't even know what it is (I don't collect or keep up with new stuff, as I only collect Omni's and ohc's) so briefly, what's it all about?
    The Marvel multiverse has collapsed and only one patchwork planet featuring 'zones' from various alt.realities. Battleworld, or Planet Doom, is ruled by Doctor Doom who has god level powers. Various survivors from the 616 have arrived and will now ruin everything Doom has built

Talking of ruining things others built, having just re-read Immortal Iron Fist, that series goes soooooooo far downhill once Bru and Fraction leave.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    This is a major one! I think it's new - I don't recognize it from Hachette. Am I forgetting?
    Deadpool Classic Omnibus Hardcover – January 19, 2016
    DEADPOOL (1997) 34-69, BLACK PANTHER (1998) 23, AGENT X 1-15, FIGHT-MAN 1; MATERIAL FROM X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) 28
    No, you're not. I don't remember that there either.

Btw, shouldn't you be fast asleep

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Talking of ruining things others built, having just re-read Immortal Iron Fist, that series goes soooooooo far downhill once Bru and Fraction leave.
    Ive heard that view a few times, I read both complete collections back to back and really enjoyed them both. I do think the first one was a little better though.

http://www.amazon.com/Punisher-Max-C...=marvel+comics

So no Omnibus, Complete collections. Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ive heard that view a few times, I read both complete collections back to back and really enjoyed them both. I do think the first one was a little better though.
    The second half just seems to be trying to hard to be the first half, but lacks any of the subtly and just seems to keep going round in circles, with annoying breaks in the main story for flashback issues that, unlike in the first half, dont really add much to the story.

I was against getting the Omnibus because it failed to collect the whole series, but I'm actually now much more keen to grab it because of how good that first half is

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post

It's disappointing but at this point, I just want to finally read the series and will gladly buy the Complete collections as soon as they come out.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post

better than nothing. two thirds of the tpb-s are oop, and we all know the deal with the ohc-s so at least we gonna have these. Probably for ridiculous prices.
    I'm up to vol 6 with the tpb-s so I think I'm gonna finish collecting those and wait and see if the Born tpb's price goes down or not because of the complete collection.

No interest in Punsiher, but with that second Deadpool omnibus found, I think I'll grab the first one.

Is it actually any good? Never read that era of Deadpool before