Page 694 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 17378

Gonna get the variant. Couldn't really pick so just went with the variant.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Spectacular Member Cerd the nerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheska View Post
    For those picking up the Uncanny Avengers omnibus, are you going regular cover or DM?
    It's got to be the regular cover for this one. Normally go for the DM cover but not in this case. It's too static.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    If people are interested, a slew of new digital collection files for Star Wars are going up this Thursday.

Several new Omnibuses are among them, including the 1998-2006 run of Star Wars/Star Wars: Republic that includes the Quinlan Vos stories. Check out:
    1- Omnibus: Rise of the Sith
    2- Omnibus: Emissaries and Assassins
    3- Omnibus: Quinlan Vos: Jedi in Darkness
    4- Omnibus: Menace Revealed
    5- Omnibus: Clone Wars (3 volumes)
    6- Omnibus: Dark Times (2 volumes)

Also, Omnibus: The Other Sons of Tatooine is essentially a part 3 of "Omnibus: At War with the Empire" (2 volumes), collecting the remaining issues of the "Empire" and "Rebellion" series.

They're also releasing the four Classic Star Wars TPBs, which collected material originally published as newspaper comics back in the late 70s and early 80s (reformatted to be released as issues in the early 90s). And a whole lot of other stuff, both good (Jedi vs. Sith, Omnibus: Droids, Omnibus: Infinities, etc.) and of questionable quality (Underworld, Tales, etc.)
    I'd like to see some of these in print. While I have a few Dark Horse Star Wars omnis, I'm not a fan of digest size.

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    I'd like to see some of these in print. While I have a few Dark Horse Star Wars omnis, I'm not a fan of digest size.
    I think that is the hope of the Star Wars Epics line, that it will print 'everything' eventually, in the various lines/buckets they've showed us so far - Empire, New Republic, Old Republic.
    If they continue to do these, or bring out further buckets (X-Win Rogue Squadron, perhaps?) remains to be seen. I've nabbed a few of these DH books from my local library, and like anything, there's some that's excellent, some that are just so-so, but overall the quality is very good on the DH stuff that I've read. I never got any of their omnibuses as I, too, am not a fan of the smaller digest size, but now, with the Marvel Epic line, I'm pretty excited for these.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Is the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus a complete story?

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    No. AXIS I believe was meant to be the last arc but got turned into a full on event. I think that hardcover comes out in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    The end of uncanny avengers
    MAYBE SPOILER
    http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/marvelsok...6/56bb2f86.jpg

So as far as the Uncanny Avengers storyline goes, what are your opinions on getting the Axis OHC vs waiting for another omni to complete the run, and what do you think the contents of a second omni would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Picturepeeper View Post
    So as far as the Uncanny Avengers storyline goes, what are your opinions on getting the Axis OHC vs waiting for another omni to complete the run, and what do you think the contents of a second omni would be?
    Second volume of Uncanny Avengers compose only 1 issue(second- February 25)
    So it will have realy long time for second omnibus

Chances of a Micronauts Omnibus?

I'd say around 10%...

Extraordinary Member

Daredevil just arrived

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Chances of a Micronauts Omnibus?

I'd say around 10%...
    0%?

Haven't Marvel lost some of the rights to the characters?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

I am not a Remender fan. I have the Uncanny X-Force Omnibus simply because at one point it was cheap on Amazon UK and I bought it (and then had fun sending it back a few times due to poor packaging). My copy remains sealed and is on the shelf.

I have, pre-ordered, Uncanny Avengers, which will go on my Amazon Credit Card, which then gets paid of at the end of the month (avoids interest but allows all monthly purchases to go in one big lump which works for me budgeting wise).

However, I notice that UXF is going for stupid money on eBay, and frankly, I never enjoyed UA and dont really want to buy the Axis OHC on top of the Omni.

So, fellow omnibus fans, should I eBay the UXF omni and cancel the UA preorder?

Or just get everything because COLLECTING IS KING!?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Picturepeeper View Post
    If the second volume gets Omni treatment I doubt that it will contain axis. The event was a close to the first volume and if it wasn't included in that omni then it's less likely it will be in the second. I think a new Omni will start with issue 1.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Daredevil just arrived
    Daredevil is at your house! WOW!!!!

I know you meant a book