Page 909 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 4098098598999059069079089099109119129139199591009 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 17378

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    As Inferno Crossovers is OOP now and prices are climbing up fast, this here might be interesting for our friends in canada:
    http://www.expertcomics.com/Graphic%...st-Print/28444
    X-Men Inferno Crossovers is so bad that it took years to go OOP even at deep discounts. Why pay more for it now that it's OOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I sent both companies a message last night asking for a refund and saying how nobody I know of has received their order and as they have failed to provide proof of postage or tracking number the logical answer is they haven't sent them. I received the exact same reply (below) from both companies so if anybody is waiting in hope forget it and get your refund.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It is strange you have not received the order. Since we still have not provided any specific information of lost packet, we assume it be misplaced on the way.

Now we are issuing you full refund since it was the last copy available in our stock. Soon you will receive a refund confirmation mail from Amazon.

We are sorry for the trouble caused."
    I assume this about swestbooks? Apparently my latest delivery estimate is tomorrow for my Death of Captain America Omnibus. Do I complain now, or is better to wait until the 14th since it'll be past the latest delivery estimate.

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    X-Men Inferno Crossovers is so bad that it took years to go OOP even at deep discounts. Why pay more for it now that it's OOP?
    because completists gonna complete.

Why did I buy the (in my opinion) lackluster AOA omnibus with missing issues and such at over cover price? Because I have everything else classic X in OHC.

Only trying to be helpful. ;-) It will be quite funny to see what will happen with books like the Crossing Omnibus in a few years...for any completist, OOP books with no chance to reprint will be painfull once in a while. I decided to buy the Inferno Crossovers "just in case". Don't want to pay even more in a few months or years. Kind of stupid probably but then...hey: a crazy completist mind is not an Homo Oeconomicus
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Not everyone was buying comics when these omnibuses came out so they would've missed it. I've only gotten back into comics recently and didn't get a chance to get some of these omnibuses when they were available, things like Brubaker Captain America. Had I gotten a chance I would've bought them when they were first released. I'm hoping Marvel will reprint some of the earlier vols. The only reason I'm not buying the current volume is because I'm missing the previous volumes.
    Last edited by Groo Odyssey; 05-12-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Amazing Member

image.jpg

Hey - I started collecting X-men about a year ago. I was wondering if anyone could help.
    Above is my collection (along with some general marvel universe stuff) - could anyone please let me know the major plot points I'm missing between Morrison's New X-men and AvX?

Cheers for any help you guys can provide!
    Really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltic05 View Post
    image.jpg

Hey - I started collecting X-men about a year ago. I was wondering if anyone could help.
    Above is my collection (along with some general marvel universe stuff) - could anyone please let me know the major plot points I'm missing between Morrison's New X-men and AvX?

Really appreciated.
    Paging Dr. Krisis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Balltic05 View Post
    image.jpg

Really appreciated.
    It's a nice collection.
    "Major" plot points, I would say the only one missing is Messiah CompleX.

Good stories however you're missing Supernovas by Mike Carey (X-Men 188-199) and I really love Deadly Genesis and The Rise & Fall of the Shi'Ar Empire by Ed Brubaker (DG 1-6 & Uncanny 475-486).
    Carey's run in general is a lot of fun and Yost/Kyle's X-Force is a fan favourite too.
    The Claremont stuff from Uncanny 444 onwards is some of his strongest stuff too, from his post-1991 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TajtheDestroyer View Post
    I assume this about swestbooks? Apparently my latest delivery estimate is tomorrow for my Death of Captain America Omnibus. Do I complain now, or is better to wait until the 14th since it'll be past the latest delivery estimate.
    Yes and another company (allegedly). There were a few marketplace sellers listing various oop books that day and as far as I'm aware nobody has gotten them. The fact that the companies are giving exactly the same response indicates they are one and the same or at the very least linked.

Are there two X-Men OHC's called Manifest Destiny? I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

All-New Member

Do you think there's a chance that the Bendis and/or Bru Daredevil omnibuses get reprinted now that the Netflix show was well-received?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    It's a nice collection.
    "Major" plot points, I would say the only one missing is Messiah CompleX.

Good stories however you're missing Supernovas by Mike Carey (X-Men 188-199) and I really love Deadly Genesis and The Rise & Fall of the Shi'Ar Empire by Ed Brubaker (DG 1-6 & Uncanny 475-486).
    Carey's run in general is a lot of fun and Yost/Kyle's X-Force is a fan favourite too.
    The Claremont stuff from Uncanny 444 onwards is some of his strongest stuff too, from his post-1991 days.
    Agreed, those are all great especially Supernovas and The Rise & Fall of the Shi'Ar Empire
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Are there two X-Men OHC's called Manifest Destiny? I can't seem to find a definitive answer.
    There's the OHC which starts with Uncanny 500 and also includes a mini series called Manifest Destiny.
    What's the other one you're thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    There's the OHC which starts with Uncanny 500 and also includes a mini series called Manifest Destiny.
    What's the other one you're thinking of?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Uncanny-X-Me...nifest+destiny

http://www.amazon.co.uk/X-Men-Manife...nifest+destiny

BANNED

This is wrong... the second link should be TPB only I think?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Firshizzle View Post
    Do you think there's a chance that the Bendis and/or Bru Daredevil omnibuses get reprinted now that the Netflix show was well-received?
    It could happen, especially since the Jessica Jones show brought that Alias Omni reprint. I think if the Bendis/Brubaker omnis get reprinted many a collector will cry tears of happiness for finally getting it, and tears of anger for how much they've spent.