Page 993 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 493893943983989990991992993994995996997100310431093 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 17378
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JShilpetski View Post
    Volume One already contains Marvel Two-in-One #1, which wasn't in the [Man-Thing]omnibus.
    Which is a shame but I am glad to have the Omni. Still, it should've been in there.
    It's just another move that makes you wonder whose deciding the criteria on these things.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Just received my copy of Giant Sized X-Men Anniversary OHC. Good news is, it's sewn. Bad news is, it uses the same crap paper stock as event OHCs like Infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    What are people viewing on crush damage to OHCs?

I just got X-Men Inferno Prologue and the bottom of the book and dust jacket is a bit crushed and smushed, and it's bothering me.

But is it a bit too OCD to complain about the damage? Since it is minor and the book otherwise is fine.

Thoughts?
    Personally, unless it's severe I don't care. That being said, OHC are presented as suprerior product and are priced accordingly, so it's reasonable to expect the product not arrive damaged.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by losicecreams View Post
    Hey just have a few questions! Does anyone know whether the Alias omnibus is OOP ordered one from Amazon and they havent shipped it yet. Also, what do you guys think is more worth it, the Hawkeye Omnibus by Fraction or getting the two HC thanks
    Yes, I heard it is going OOP.

Incredible Member

^ Hell, what isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    ^ Hell, what isn't?
    Avengers: The Crossing....

Quote Originally Posted by losicecreams View Post
    Hey just have a few questions! Does anyone know whether the Alias omnibus is OOP ordered one from Amazon and they havent shipped it yet. Also, what do you guys think is more worth it, the Hawkeye Omnibus by Fraction or getting the two HC thanks
    2 ohc-s. Easier to read and less money to spend. Qualitywise there is no difference.
    I jumped on the Alias omni last month because I figured the tv show comming it's gonna go oop fast and Marvel already announced the tpb reprints so I think anybody hesitating on this book should pull the trigger fast.

BANNED

I just bought the Alias Omni, thanks for the heads up!

All-New Member

thanks! ill probably get the 2 HCs don't understand why the omni is pretty expensive despite it being pretty thin..

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    ^ Hell, what isn't?
    Women of Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Nateallen30 View Post
    I recently bought the Crossing omnibus despite my strict "no 90s" buy rule only because my LCS had them on massive clearance. I'm having trouble making it past the first issue, it's so bad and had to put it down. Also the art, mother of god! Brutal.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Nateallen30 View Post
    LOL, didn't they even deep discount that book?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    2 ohc-s. Easier to read and less money to spend. Qualitywise there is no difference.
    Yeah, Marvel made that one no competition. I think they are gonna charge $100 for the omnibus. Seriously????
    That kind of crap is what hurts omnibus sales. Maybe if they dropped the price to $75 to make it closer to the two OHCS it would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post

Yeah, Marvel made that one no competition. I think they are gonna charge $100 for the omnibus. Seriously????
    That kind of crap is what hurts omnibus sales. Maybe if they dropped the price to $75 to make it closer to the two OHCS it would make more sense.
    To be fair when they planned it people were still raving over the book and I think *collected* it will still be awesome. But the delays on it killed the book for me. I can't even remember what was going on, some kind of cliffhanger from last year or something. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post

It's even crazier than the Aaron Punisher MAX omni because that didn't have any ohc alternative.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Man, I've been planning on picking Alias up for a little while but I've put it off in order to buy Infinity Gauntlet and Busieks Avengers. By the time I pick it up I'll have to start worrying about Cable & Deadpool and Conquest going OOP.