Page 583 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 834835335735795805815825835845855865875936336831083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 17378

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Was that a price glitch?
    The price glitch was announced right here on the Marvel Collection threads. It was soooo nice to have deals like that posted right here in the Marvel Collection thread. I and a lot of other people might have missed it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    The price glitch was announced right here on the Marvel Collection threads. It was soooo nice to have deals like that posted right here in the Marvel Collection thread. I and a lot of other people might have missed it otherwise.
    I see what you just did.

. . . And I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I see what you just did.

. . . And I approve.
    Seriously guys?

A Decimation OHC would go nice with the house of M OHCs. I've yet to read any decimation material.

@brewman, my OHC doesn't have that issue. Can you post a pic?
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Does anyone have a list of what Marvel has made into OHC from the last 3 years or Marvel Now era? I know Superior Spider-Man, Daredevil, Deadpool, All New X-Men, Thor, Hawkeye, and Avengers next year. Can anyone let me know if I'm missing any? Thanks.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Does anyone have a list of what Marvel has made into OHC from the last 3 years or Marvel Now era? I know Superior Spider-Man, Daredevil, Deadpool, All New X-Men, Thor, Hawkeye, and Avengers next year. Can anyone let me know if I'm missing any? Thanks.
    That's it. There's going to be a Guardians one too. The Daredevil ones aren't actually under the NOW brand. That run started pre-now and the OHCs are branded to that. They just happen to have white spines. The new 2014 relaunch is NOW branded but it remains to be seen if goes to OHC.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Incredible Member

image.jpgimage.jpg
    I must have miss remembered about missing words,only been 5 years or so since I last opened it, but the missing art is obvious. The tpb pages are on top ohc on bottom. It's like that all through the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    I must have miss remembered about missing words,only been 5 years or so since I last opened it, but the missing art is obvious. The tpb pages are on top ohc on bottom. It's like that all through the book.
    That sizing looks odd and could be the case with mine. I've never actually compared it to anything.

Incredible Member

image.jpg
    This is a bad one. Where did Emma's face go?
    The HOM's were my first ohc's almost put me off the style. Until I discovered omni's.
    Last edited by Brewman; 12-07-2014 at 08:33 PM.

BANNED

I see what you just did.

. . . And I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Seriously guys?
    Yup. Because it was posted in this thread, I got a great deal. Those were the days.

And speaking of The Stand omni, new buyers should be aware that there is a very high number of Stand omnis that have VERY poor bindings. Frankly, if I had paid normal price for it I would have returned it. Severe binding problems have been reported by many people, it's even on a few of the Amazon reviews.

If you buy a copy of that book, I HIGHLY recommend opening it up and checking it for defects. If you keep it sealed until you have the time to read it, you may discover a major defect too late to return it.
    Last edited by aquitaine; 12-07-2014 at 08:47 PM.

i already have X-Men Omnibus by jim lee vol 1 + 2 , what x-men omnibus should i pick next ? X-force or X-Men: Fatal Attractions omnibus ? One more question , what do you guys think about this book ( Wolverine: The Adamantium Collection ) 100$ include ship worth it ?

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

Boy I would think no one would care if someone posted a glitch that crazy here as well. I mean $10 for a $150 book obviously didn't last long so any way to find out something like that as quickly as possible if you che k other threads like this first would be appreciated by the vast majority. And I think that goes beyond great deal and into insanely good deal category

Quote Originally Posted by harrycuong View Post
    i already have X-Men Omnibus by jim lee vol 1 + 2 , what x-men omnibus should i pick next ? X-force or X-Men: Fatal Attractions omnibus ? One more question , what do you guys think about this book ( Wolverine: The Adamantium Collection ) 100$ include ship worth it ?
    Definitely Fatal Attractions. Holds up much better than X-Force. Unless you're going for chronological order. Also, you want the X-Tinction Agenda OHC to fill the gap between those two omnibuses your already have.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I see what you just did.

. . . And I approve.
    Seriously guys?
    No joke. In all seriousness Amazon had a price glitch and The Stand Omni was listed for $10. It took them awhile to catch on but in that time a number of folks here were able to take advantage after the glitch/deal was mentioned in the Marvel Collections thread.

True story, it happened.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member