Page 376 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476876 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 17378
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Oh yeah, MK by BEndis, Spider-woman, IM v3 and Superior foes! I would vote for Thunderbolts too, because the story is really good but I just hate Deodato's art soooo much.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

How can you think that's awful?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!
    How can you think that's awful?
    I didn't say it's awful, I just hate it. It's like he is tracing action figures (the shitty Marvel ones with the huge ball joints) or basic 3D models where the proportions are a bit off and it just got worse in the last years.
    He is like Van Schiever or David Finch for me, they both put a lot of effort in the details but the overall looke is just "fake", lifeless and ugly for my taste.

I think it was Thunderbolts where I became a Deodato fan. Original Sin looks great, too.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

I don't much like Deodato's art on Thunderbolts (the only time I'm aware of seeing it), either. That second panel is pretty terrible. The focus seems to be on Bullseye's absurdly-muscled torso and the faces are all muddled. The coloring in the book is also really off-putting. This may not make sense, but it looks like they applied the colors too thick and it's got this almost gel-like sheen over everything.

All-New Member

Yes! also, Ellis' Moon Knight and Nextwave.
    I wouldn't mind a Marvel stories by Ellis Omni. Collecting Moon Knight, Nextwave, Thunderbolts, and Iron Man: Extremis.

On another topic, the fourth God Of Thunder PHC only collects 19-24. I wonder what they're planning to do with #25. Is it possible to get a Tenth Realm PHC that will include 25?

As for the OHC question, in addition to stuff mentioned (Ellis's Moon Knight, Superior Foes, Nextwave) I'd like OHC treatments for the post-Bronze Black Widow stuff. I guess with those earlier minis, it'd have to be two-series per OHC, which is odd, though. I'd also like a Silver/Bronze Age Black Widow omnibus (or two, if necessary). I also wouldn't mind a couple OHCs of BKV's Mystique.

Hey guys? How are you? I have not been here since... well, it feels like an eternity.

Anyway, having moved to Switzerland to study there, I had to leave 99% of my comics in Barcelona. Marvel-wise I have only with me the floppies of Warren Ellis' Astonsihing X-Men, the first two TPBs of Hawkeye, The Infernal Man-Thing and the Devil Dinosaur Ultimate Collection.

I don't have much space for physical comics, so I'm going to gradually switch to digital. However, I plan on using the Little space I have left for only Omnibuses.

Yes! also, Ellis' Moon Knight and Nextwave.
    Good choices, but also include Ellis' Secret Avengers (has Moon Knight in it) in the MK OHC

Here's a fun question for y'all. We've done most wanted omniboo lists pretty often now, but what are your most wanted OHC's for the runs/mini's/events too small for an omnibus? I just finished reading the Magus saga from Warlock and I would love having that Starling art in OHC. I also wouldn't mind a Punisher by Rucka OHC.
    I don't want to relist what everyone else has said. The one I didn't see mentioned was a Fury collection by Garth Ennis to complement the "My War Gone By" one.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Good choices, but also include Ellis' Secret Avengers (has Moon Knight in it) in the MK OHC
    good idea. That would make a more healthy looking ohc. But I won't be against a Marvel comics by Ellis omnibus either.

Quote Originally Posted by asian_psycho View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Marvel stories by Ellis Omni. Collecting Moon Knight, Nextwave, Thunderbolts, and Iron Man: Extremis.
    Holy crap yes. I wouldn't mind Thor:Worldengine and Astonishing X-men by Ellis in it too. What the hell, just do 2 volumes
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by asian_psycho View Post
    I would buy this

I want to start spider man omnibi. Should I start at the way beginning or is it OK to start with McFarlane and Stern?
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Can someone tell me what the Avengers line-up is during the Busiek collected in the upcoming omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    I want to start spider man omnibi. Should I start at the way beginning or is it OK to start with McFarlane and Stern?
    You can start wherever you want. I'd personally start with Lee if you like Silver Age comics, then you can go with either McFarlane or Stern, though McFarlane is rising in price very day so you might need to get that sooner. Untold Tales of Spider-Man is also very good and even tough it's not in continuity, I highly recommend Ultimate Spider-Man

You can start wherever you want. I'd personally start with Lee if you like Silver Age comics, then you can go with either McFarlane or Stern, though McFarlane is rising in price very day so you might need to get that sooner. Untold Tales of Spider-Man is also very good and even tough it's not in continuity, I highly recommend Ultimate Spider-Man
    Are they all considered silver age books?
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor