Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
Useful information usually gets reposted. If it doesn't, ask.

As for two threads, people can vote with their posts. This thread covers Marvel's collected editions in general, including classic trades, Masterworks (HC and TPB), Epic Collections, Complete/Ultimate Collections, Marvel Premiere Classic, Essential and anything else. The other thread is exclusive to OHCs and omnibuses. People who want to stay exclusive to OHCs and Omnis can stay in that thread. People who want a more inclusive community and more topics of conversation can stay here. One will be more successful than the other.
Ehh, I think the sooner we can put the axe in one of these two threads, the better. I like the "collected editions" title, but hope it won't put off anyone. A collected editions forum would be a good idea, but in general, I'm in favor of having to keep only one thread pinned in Chrome to keep up with all Marvel "jumbo collected edition" news and discussion. I'm personally fine with that including jumbo-TPB's like Epics, but maybe the word "omnibus" in parentheses somewhere in the title will help people know they have found the right place in this awkward time of transition.