Page 288 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17378

On that Classic XMen I honestly really enjoyed it. SA Thor on the other hand, I had no idea how that comic survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It looks like Marvel have sneakily raised the price of Original Sin OHC from $49.99 up to $75.

It is, however, still at preorder price of $33.93 on amazon.com (55% discount).
    Glad I preordered this on a whim, wonder if they're adding any more issues to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Some new items popping up on the Hatchette site. Including this which looks like a New Avengers OHC for Hickman. No specs on what issues, but it says it's 304 pages, so that would be, what, 12 issues?:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9780785193968/

Wonder if they'll include the Infinity issues in this, or skip them since they were in the Infinity OHC already?
    New Avengers OHC? Sweet Christmas!

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9780785192190/

Hawkeye Omnibus? Yeah. Yeah, I'll buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by JShilpetski View Post

$100 for 512 pages. I'll stick to my protest.

Another $100 book with less than 600 pages? If Marvel doesn't release a Hawkeye Vol. 2 OHC, this is definitely insulting for everyone that bought the first OHC.

If that release date is right, they must be skipping Vol 2 of the OHC. Unless they're planning to release the final trade, the second OHC and an Omnibus between December and April. Or planning to release the second OHC after the Omnibus.

I can imagine anyone who bought the first OHC will be mightily miffed if they are skipping the second. I can easily imagine it, because I'd be one of them...

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Nope, not buying it. Same as the Punisher Max omni, I won't buy an omni of $100 if it only has 550 pages.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Spectacular Member Whenitmatters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I finally have a runaways collection. I'm kicking myself for not getting the OHCs, but you can't get everything. Can't wait for volume 2.
    Now i feel bad because i just got the Runaways OHCs 1-3 for $50 on ebay. It was by accident really, i was looking up The Best of Spiderman OHCs and saw an auction in the recommended suggestions that was appearing to end in 10 mins.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    Pricing's all over the place, the 304 page New Avengers book is $34.99. I'm glad that so far they've not done any $100 500 page books that I'm interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    That'll have to get a 75 percent off discount before it approaches "reasonably priced".

Secret Wars II Apologist DantonR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    They haven't released it because it's not done yet.
    A better example is Fraction's Iron Man, which will probably never see a Vol. 3.
    Absolutely. That's another good example.

SSM came to mind just b/c it was a recent example where people here who bought the first two volumes were concerned they didn't see it in the cards up towards the end of the year.

And yes, with Slott adding some chapters to the SSM title, that should change expectations for a Vol 3 release date -- it it ever happens

The Hawkeye price is kind of surprising, I guess. Could all of the acclaim the title has received play any role behind that price? In any case, that's another title I won't be picking up.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Does the fact that the Hawkeye omnibus is happening mean they will skip the second OHC?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Does the fact that the Hawkeye omnibus is happening mean they will skip the second OHC?
    They better flipping not!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Glad I preordered this on a whim, wonder if they're adding any more issues to it?
    !
    I just cancelled my pre-order yesterday as I plan on scaling down collected editions. I'm going to re-pre-order before the price goes up. Sucker for a good discount, plus i've always liked Deodato's art. If I change mind, I can always cancel my pre-order again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post

I can't imagine that they'd include the NA Infinity issues without the main event. But I also don't see them skipping them altogether, so I don't know. However, it lists Simone Bianchi and Rags Morales, who both came after Infinity. Bianchi did issues #13-15, Morales did #16-17.

And once again, I say look at New Avengers OHC Vol. 7, which collects # 61-64 - the Siege crossover books - and does not collect Siege. These are the same issues also collected in the Siege OHC. Marvel does not have a problem double dipping!

I won't. Tired of these prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It looks like Marvel have sneakily raised the price of Original Sin OHC from $49.99 up to $75.

That's too bad, also, because I was going to get that. I'd been avoiding what happens, but I'm not now. It's a $50 book (only because I can get the CGN 50 percent off) - not a $75 books.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Probably. Although I initially said Marvel doesn't have a problem double dipping. This is the exception. They get all of us who bought vol. 1 and if we want vol. 2, well, tough craph. Go ahead and pay $100 for it.