Page 343 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 17378
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post
    I can't help but think the Hawkeye Vol 2 OSHC should be listed here for $35 instead of the omnibus. I'm going to pass on the omni and hope for the best, I guess.
    I've been wondering about that, too.

But personally, I don't even think the second half of this series would be worth a OHC purchase for me. It's been severely underwhelming thus far, with the exception of the Brian Wilson-ish issue. Right now I'm good with just owning that one Hawkeye OHC of the first 11 issues. Hopefully the series improves by the end and returns to form. But right now I can't imagine tracking down a $100 Omnibus for this, when I already own the good half of the run in OHC. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post
    The Avengers and New Avengers OSHCs are #101 and 102 in the list.
    Thanks! I am probably getting those. Now could you kindly tell me I'm also missing the second Deadpool OHC and that it's actually on the list.

I wish Avengers Time Runs Out 1 and 2 were just one OHC
    Last edited by Canucked; 09-04-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Thanks! I and probably getting those. Now could you kindly tell me I'm also missing the second Deadpool OHC and that it's actually on the list.

I wish Avengers Time Runs Out 1 and 2 were just one OHC
    I'll probably get the Avengers and New Avengers OSHCs too, especially if they line up well with the Infinity OSHC.

I can't help you on the Deadpool OSHC though, I don't see it listed.

Spectacular Member

So I'm sort of interested in Annihilation and it looks like I can still get it from Chapters for ~95$ should I go for it, it wasn't in my plan for books to get soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Rock View Post
    So I'm sort of interested in Annihilation and it looks like I can still get it from Chapters for ~95$ should I go for it, it wasn't in my plan for books to get soon.
    It's the second best omni released this year in my opinion.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

What is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    What is the best?
    Stern's Spider-man or Doom Patrol. Maybe that Uncanny people volume 2 or that Big Damn book. Who knows? (probably not gonna be Marvel 75)
    Last edited by chicainery; 09-04-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Sin City!

Stern Spidey.

Woo this thread moves fast

Its good that Marvel are collecting more Iron Fist stuff has anyone read Iron Fist : The Return of K'un Lun?

I was hoping for more Daredevil but I was happy to see the Busiek Avengers omnibus in the catalogue.
    We need better comics

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Rock View Post
    Just a heads up. It says that it ships in 1-2 weeks which means it might be OOS. I have had my copy on order since August 29 and it hasn't shipped yet. Granted it hasn't been 2 weeks yet, but considering this book is OOP it has me worried a bit.

Dazed and Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

By the way, does someone know if cheap-graphic novels ships to Switzerland? I can't find anything on their webpage.
    Yes, they do. I've ordered from them several times, with excellent results.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Woo this thread moves fast

Its good that Marvel are collecting more Iron Fist stuff has anyone read Iron Fist : The Return of K'un Lun?

I was hoping for more Daredevil but I was happy to see the Busiek Avengers omnibus in the catalogue.
    I'm hoping with Iron Fist getting one of those Netflix series they might reprint the Fraction/Bru omni
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    Really weird that there is no Daredevil Epic.
    The catalogue isn't full, there's still 8 books to be revealed. I don't believe Star Wars will be the only Epic for April, but the other one most likely won't be Daredevil, but whichever one should come after Spider-Man (Avengers?).

What I'm really hoping for is Complete PAD's X-Factor vol. 3. If it doesn't show in this one, it will mean vol. 2 won't have a follow-up for almost a year.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I'm hoping with Iron Fist getting one of those Netflix series they might reprint the Fraction/Bru omni
    You're not the only one. I think the Complete Collections will have to go OOP or at least sell extremely well before a reprint happens. One can only hope.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    What is the best?
    Spider-Man by Roger Stern. Maybe Oz, will have to wait and see.