Page 1078 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 785789781028106810741075107610771078107910801081108210881128 ... LastLast
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 17378

Anybody picking up the Daredevil Artifact edition?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Well, it looks like amazon.com are "finally" out of stock of the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus. Yesterday, they were stating that more copies would be arriving on 8 August, but not anymore.

Amazon.co.uk still seem to have an ample supply.

Omnibus, it looks like you can now put this one under "Almost Out of Print".

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Well, it looks like amazon.com are "finally" out of stock of the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus. Yesterday, they were stating that more copies would be arriving on 8 August, but not anymore.

Glad I ordered this from IST the other day. I had been debating for awhile whether or not I would actually like this and the positive reviews finally sold me. On a comical note, I looked at the new deals from third party sellers and noticed Daily Deals was selling a copy for only $1,999.12. Love the .12 lol

Hmm, i may do another Speedyhen order as they still have this and at a decent discount.

Also is the original secret wars book work getting?
    Last edited by Mr`Orange; 08-07-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Spectacular Member

?

It looks like they still have quite a few.

LOL...I actually had just removed it from the going OOP list on the update I did last week. It was almost OOP a few months ago as IST, Amazon, B&N ran out. Then IST got more stock and it shows current printing on the their website. plus Amazon and B&N were also stocked again.

Want to wait or week or so before I move it back in case Amazon does get more in.

In the meantime for anyone that has not ordered it yet now is the time in case this is truly going OOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
    Amazon itself is sold out and those are third party sellers. Those copies will start to dry up fast.

Yesterday there were some in the uppers $70 range. Now $90 is the lowest. Would bet low $100's in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Is ucxm omnibus vol 1 a good starting point for x men? Ive never read any xmen book before. Or should I just start with the dark phoenix to see if I like the series before I spent all that money on an opp omnibus?
    I never read X-Men before and started with UXM1, it's a great read and it's probably the best starting point period.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    LOL...I actually had just removed it from the going OOP list on the update I did last week. It was almost OOP a few months ago as IST, Amazon, B&N ran out. Then IST got more stock and it shows current printing on the their website. plus Amazon and B&N were also stocked again.

Want to wait or week or so before I move it back in case Amazon does get more in.

In the meantime for anyone that has not ordered it yet now is the time in case this is truly going OOP.
    Is it worth picking up for the extra issues if I already have the TPB?

Hi,

this might be of interest for some of you. With an other user, we put together this doc comparing Epics, Masterworks and Omnibus so we could observe which periods they cover.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9Xk1WxNC4/edit

That might help guessing what gaps need to be filled, where we double dip, etc.

All-New Member

Amazing help!! Thx Will you be doing from after Disasembled aswell?
    Last edited by Bossedk; 08-07-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossedk View Post
    Amazing help!! Thx Will you be doing from after Disasembled aswell?
    I was considering just adding volumes that share a timeslot. For example, Avengers Disassembled by Bendis or FF by Hickman Omnibus are comics from 2005 and 2009 and the closest Epic released is Daredevil Epic 21 (1998) so there's nothing to compare there.
    If a post-heroes Reborn Epic is ever released, we can add new Omnibus or Hardcovers. That's when I think it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Anybody picking up the Daredevil Artifact edition?
    I am! Should be out any minute!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I am! Should be out any minute!
    Been out here for a couple of days, but IST has no discount for it.

Hey Everyone, I'll be spending a few days in Cincinnati OH and Louisville Ky this week. Any Comic or Book stores i should check out?

Thanks!