Page 1120 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 1206201020107011101116111711181119112011211122112311241130 ... LastLast
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 17378

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I'd really love the Kelly/Seagle era Omni'd, not only because it's a big gap, but because it interwined so frequently - UXM #351-365 & XMv2 #71-81, plus annuals of the period. That nicely abuts Operation Zero Tolerance (and, to really make it line up you'd probably include UXM #347-350 as run-up even those Seagle only wrote #350).
    Agreed. Also, a thick trade bridging Onslaught and the Seagle/Kelly era, wrapping up the end of Lobdell's run, leaving out the OZT issues that are already in the OHC.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    I'm pretty similar but my collection is much smaller than some of you guys.
    I have all X-Men together, all Spidey together. Then I have a shelf for stuff I have less of (FF, Daredevil, Hulk and Thor)
    After that it's a bit messier for lack of space. I have the color OHCs and USM in a spot and Cosmic is separated in two. Then Hellboy, Fear Agent, Sandman... I guess a picture would be better than these 1000 words...
    Well, we're waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Well, we're waiting!
    Here's a quick and dirty.

"This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    Here's a quick and dirty.

I like the "rigorously strict" chronological order of your Spider-Man Omnibus/OHC appearances. Even X-Men Inferno Crossovers OHC makes it to the Spider-Man shelf at the cost of the X-Men shelf

Quote Originally Posted by zeze View Post
    I guess the low Canadian dollar is affecting the older in print omnibuses even though the cover price is the same. It seems like the $112.99 cover price omnibuses are now $84.xx (used to be $71.xx) on Amazon/Chapters and the $140 cover price omnibuses are now $105 (used to be $88.xx). Guess I am done collecting omnibuses. It was fun while it lasted.
    I'm in the same boat as well. For a week after they started changing the prices the pre-order prices were still down at the 37% off, but now are only 11% off cover... We're getting screwed!

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I like the "rigorously strict" chronological order of your Spider-Man Omnibus/OHC appearances. Even X-Men Inferno Crossovers OHC makes it to the Spider-Man shelf at the cost of the X-Men shelf
    Awesome collection and shelves! Whats the book between UXM Vol II and Mutant Massacre?

I almost started thinking those two Avengers (1 and 2) were unrelated, just by how slightly different their spines are. Can't tell from my pic, but the shade of blue are different too.

I have the uncontrollable urge to pre-order the various Star Wars trades even though I know it's almost guaranteed there will be OHCs eventually. Same with fem-Thor and Spider-Gwen, they will probably get the OHC treatment too. It's so tempting to pick up the trades...Gah!

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    I almost started thinking those two Avengers (1 and 2) were unrelated, just by how slightly different their spines are. Can't tell from my pic, but the shade of blue are different too.
    Why do Avengers and Thor go 1, 2 while DD and SM go 3, 2, 1? Nice set though! I only skipped GotG and Hawkeye (cause I have all the trades already).
    Last edited by mooch; 09-11-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Finished the onslaught omni, verdict - ****, after that and the infinity gauntlet omni, I need a change of pace, so next book is the new ultimates marvel book thing, read ultimates ages ago but this will be my first time with ultimate x-men and spider-man, I hope there is a bit less talking in this one

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Finished the onslaught omni, verdict - ****
    You can't say I didn't warn you! :-)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    You can't say I didn't warn you! :-)
    LOL. Yeah, that book is really, really bad.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Finished the onslaught omni, verdict - ****, after that and the infinity gauntlet omni, I need a change of pace, so next book is the new ultimates marvel book thing, read ultimates ages ago but this will be my first time with ultimate x-men and spider-man, I hope there is a bit less talking in this one
    I warned you not to read the tie-ins.

And Ultimate Spider-Man is nothing but talking for the first 5 or 6 issues. I can't understand why so many people like it. I couldn't get past the first padded-to-hell arc.
    Last edited by FlashingSabre; 09-12-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    Cyclops was right

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by multi.image View Post
    I'm in the same boat as well. For a week after they started changing the prices the pre-order prices were still down at the 37% off, but now are only 11% off cover... We're getting screwed!
    I don't think this has anything to do with the Canadian dollar. If you look at the preorders for Uncanny Xmen 3 and Captain America 2 on amazon.com they are only giving 10% discounts. Hopefully this is only temporary.

Ha ha, you were warned.
    Less talking? Ultimate Spider-Man? Bendis? Ha, good luck. (It's still a good read, tho.)
    If you can, pick up the two OHCs for Ultimates as the omnibus is pretty expensive. Excellent stuff.

Anyone have a site that shows week by week release dates for IST books? I want get an idea so I can budget ahead of time.