Page 1010 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 105109109601000100610071008100910101011101210131014102010601110 ... LastLast
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 17378
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Yay, speedyhen says Annihilation Conquest - ready to ship
    Where are you seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Just wrapped up Hickman's Avengers OHC v. 1.
    Quick question - which should I read first, Hickman's Avengers OHC 1, or Hickman's NEW Avengers OHC 1? Or do they overlap? And does Infinity come right after?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Where are you seeing this?
    my account ->order history -> show order

Now do I cancel my book depository order, or will it be worth keeping to sell?

Edit. Managed to cancel book depository order, glad really, don't want to get into the habit of buying two copies
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 06-29-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Quick question - which should I read first, Hickman's Avengers OHC 1, or Hickman's NEW Avengers OHC 1? Or do they overlap? And does Infinity come right after?
    Found this link, I might use it when I re-read my issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...reading_order/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I just got my copy of Conquest this morning! Everyone should be getting theirs as well
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Read Avengers OHC, then issues 1-6 in New Avengers OHC and jump right into Infinity (which has some New Avengers overlap)

Also, thanks to those who answered about Peter/Spock in the Avengers OHC. I suspected it was Ock, but there were some funny moments and a few things Peter would say that made me wonder.

With the upcoming Power Omnibus Vol. 1, I'm looking at my shelves and thinking about how lonely my Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 and New Avengers Omnibus Vol. 1 must feel. Do you guys think the same thing could happen with Powers? What about USM and New Avengers? Will we ever see the release of a Volume 2?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    With the upcoming Power Omnibus Vol. 1, I'm looking at my shelves and thinking about how lonely my Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 and New Avengers Omnibus Vol. 1 must feel. Do you guys think the same thing could happen with Powers? What about USM and New Avengers? Will we ever see the release of a Volume 2?
    You know for some reason I feel like they will do a volume 2, but if you have the OHCs you might as well stick with them.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

For those in Europe who want the Punisher Max by Aaron omnibus you should hurry, the price on amazon.co.uk and amazon.de marketplaces are about £60 and €70 respectively. I think IST and the like might follow soon.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    For those in Europe who want the Punisher Max by Aaron omnibus you should hurry, the price on amazon.co.uk and amazon.de marketplaces are about £60 and €70 respectively. I think IST and the like might follow soon.
    I paid £40 pounds for it and even though I love the story I think that is a ridiculous price for a book this thin. If anybody is interested in it jump right now because the price doesn't seem to go lower (despite the fact that everybody claimed when it was announced that it will go on clearance) and paying more than that is just a joke.

I would get if it weren't for Steve Dillon's art. I refuse to pay 70 € for an OHC with his art.

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

is the black vortex event any good? do i need that to understand whats going on in ANXM?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Thanks for the warning, snapped up a copy.

J.D