Page 1011 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100710081009101010111012101310141015102110611111 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 17378

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    is the black vortex event any good? do i need that to understand whats going on in ANXM?
    I think it is the worst event Marvel has done. Even worse than Axis or Fear Itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I think it is the worst event Marvel has done. Even worse than Axis or Fear Itself.
    is that even possible?
    i start to believe the conspiracy theory about the end of the UXM/X-men series... soon enough noone will care.

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    is the black vortex event any good? do i need that to understand whats going on in ANXM?
    Is it any good? Meh...I couldn't finish it. But it didn't seem AXIS bad to me. I just didn't want to pay for the issues. Probably worth it on marvel unlimited in a few months.

Do you need it for ANXM? Some things won't make sense, but if you have passing knowledge of the event you can get by. There's a pretty big character change that happens in the event. But I understood it fine without finishing the event.

Yeah, it's definitely not engaging. But I liked Fear Itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    is that even possible?
    i start to believe the conspiracy theory about the end of the UXM/X-men series... soon enough noone will care.
    If marvel was going to take down X-Men, even a peg, they wouldn't take the Guardians, Star Lord and Captain Marvel with them. I think the event was just rushed to beat secret wars, like Axis.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Why can I not find the Aaron Wolverine omnibus for a decent price in the UK? Thing seems to be on clearance in America and can be grabbed for the equivalent of about £35, but if I want it here, I have to pay at least £55!

Pissing me right off.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Why can I not find the Aaron Wolverine omnibus for a decent price in the UK? Thing seems to be on clearance in America and can be grabbed for the equivalent of about £35, but if I want it here, I have to pay at least £55!

Pissing me right off.
    Maybe CheapGraphicNovels.com will have it on sale later this week for their Independence Day sale?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Maybe CheapGraphicNovels.com will have it on sale later this week for their Independence Day sale?
    It has been oos one cgn for awhile now. eBay usually has it going for less than $50
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Granted it may suck, but I'm not sure there is anything today - "event"-wise - that is worse that Axis.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

There is a lot of Marvel stuff in the CGN sale that I would personally guarantee will become scarce. Not that everything in the sale is about to be flushed OOP, but some of it has been lingering for quite a while. Think: one-off collections of past crossovers that can't really be collected otherwise, 1st volumes of strong runs, OHCs of classic material. Good time to fill some holes!

Also, take note: many (all? - nope, no FF vol 1) Epics included in the sale at 55% off!
    Last edited by krisis; 06-29-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Incredible Member

So despite the current and past bashing of Axis I just ordered it from CGN on the sale, at $19.99 I figure it is worth it just to not have my UA Omni end mid plot line. Guess I will see what all the hate is about when I get to these in my backlog.

Incredible Member

Classic variant of DD Companion just went for $557 on eBay. This is just getting absurd.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    With the upcoming Power Omnibus Vol. 1, I'm looking at my shelves and thinking about how lonely my Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 and New Avengers Omnibus Vol. 1 must feel. Do you guys think the same thing could happen with Powers? What about USM and New Avengers? Will we ever see the release of a Volume 2?
    For Spidey and New Avengers Marvel lost me for these on the Omnibus line. I bought the whole shabbang in OHC and I am, although glued, satisfied. Same goes for the Mighty Avengers. I am thinking about skipping the classic Spidey too, because I have all the latest MMWs, so it would just be double dipping anyhow at a high price just to get a bit more width and height with inferior paper....

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereyes View Post

I have a secret ballot going on over at the MMW YUKU forum. Just follow the link and let me know your ten most wanted marvel omnibus and I will tally the votes and reveal..This is my third year doing this.

http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...s#.VY_PV-ttM20
    Hey Tigereyes, is there not a separate thread on CBR as per last year which we can bump?

If not, will sending you a PM suffice?

All-New Member

So I need some help to figure this out. I want to collect the overall marvel Comic story line. I see the readinglists with tpb and so on. However I only collect Oversized hardcovers, omnis and ultimate collections. What am I to buy? So far I got these

Infinity Gauntlet omni
    Annihilation omni
    Annihilation Conquest omni

So what the hell do I do now. As I see it I should buy Realm of Kings HC and War of Kings HC or wait and hope for Marvel continue their Omnibus line with something like Annihilation:Realm and Annihilation:War Omnibo. Is there any HC, Omnibo or Collections I am missing? And I do not want to start buying the trades.

Was looking at Guardians of the Galaxy by Abnett & Lanning: The Complete Collection Volume 1+2, Will it make sence to buy these and read after Conquest?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hey Tigereyes, is there not a separate thread on CBR as per last year which we can bump?

If not, will sending you a PM suffice?

PM will suffice

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereyes View Post
    PM will suffice
    Cheers mate! Will shoot you one shortly.