Page 112 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 12621021081091101111121131141151161221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 17378

If you'd like yet another opinion on AoA before buying: I found it pretty bad. Not just the story or the artwork, but even the print quality was pathetic. It still seems like an interesting premise, though.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Spectacular Member

Add me to the list of people who hated AoA. I liked Onslaught at the time it came out though so definitely take my opinion on this without any seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Many happy returns of the day Drakul! Hope you're having a good one!
    Thanks. That GoT episode.... 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Valentino View Post
    Mine too!
    10char
    Ha!
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    Thanks. That GoT episode.... 0_0
    I'm with ya on that one...

is it just me, or is book depository being weird today?

Quote Originally Posted by g7x2000 View Post
    is it just me, or is book depository being weird today?
    what do you mean?

I hadn't been on there for a while, went to check some prices the other day and found the uk site doesn't exist anymore. They also seem to have put more discounts in which is good because now that amazon has got rid of free shipping I will be using them more often.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    I hadn't been on there for a while, went to check some prices the other day and found the uk site doesn't exist anymore. They also seem to have put more discounts in which is good because now that amazon has got rid of free shipping I will be using them more often.
    Well, the prices didn't change they just put a 30% off sign on everything, but actually some prices even increased.

We'll bookmobile.ca wasn't able to fill the acts of vengeance omni,

Back to square one.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post

Back to square one.
    It's really too bad you live in Canada, I saw Chris from Cheap-comics.com at the local con this sunday and he sold it for €50. If you lived in Europe I could have shipped it to you
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Anyone else feels ripped off by Miracleman's pricing? Seriously, do they expect us to pay so much? I know they have paid a lot for the license and recoloring, but they could, I don't know, get rid of the extras.

Spectacular Member Cerd the nerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post

Back to square one.
    I'm not surprised. Seeing as it was so much cheaper than everywhere else I wondered if it was just an old listing that they had forgot to delete once they sold out of copies.

That brings you back to cheap-comics.com. If it's listed there (which it is) then they definitely have it in stock.

Or try Raffi's suggestion, multiversum.pl

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Anyone else feels ripped off by Miracleman's pricing? Seriously, do they expect us to pay so much? I know they have paid a lot for the license and recoloring, but they could, I don't know, get rid of the extras.
    It's at £10.48 (excl. shipping) on the amazon.co.uk marketplace and it could very well go down further in price. For Brits, it's at £12.82 (incl shipping) directly from the Speedyhen website.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Oke, I guess I won't be buying the AoA omnibus after all. Guy who tried to sell it to me is removed from Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay) and he doesnt respond to my emails anymore. Lucky I asked for a day to think it over and hadn't payed yet.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    It's really too bad you live in Canada, I saw Chris from Cheap-comics.com at the local con this sunday and he sold it for €50. If you lived in Europe I could have shipped it to you
    Prices in canada are unreasonable for some books. I refuse to pay these prices obline. And I think others are too. The same books just sit there forever. No one buys things that are artificially inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I refuse to pay those prices and can live without miracle man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerd the nerd View Post
    I'm not surprised. Seeing as it was so much cheaper than everywhere else I wondered if it was just an old listing that they had forgot to delete once they sold out of copies.

That brings you back to cheap-comics.com. If it's listed there (which it is) then they definitely have it in stock.

Or try Raffi's suggestion, multiversum.pl
    I'll look into them. I had some script issues with cheap-comics.com but I'll try again.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.