Page 138 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 38881281341351361371381391401411421481882386381138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 17378
    X-Fan & Marvel Collector

HOLD ON, I forgot my #1 Omnibus ask of all time: DAZZLER.

Okay, carry on.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

#1: Uncanny X-Men vol. 3 Claremont
    #2: Shang Chi - Master of Kung Fu vol. 1
    #3: New Mutants vol. 1

Quote Originally Posted by dark phoenix View Post
    So I think it's been a while since we did this (or maybe not and I'm just old and forgetful) but What's everyone's current top 3 wish list for Marvel Omniboo? Here's mine:
    1. Uncanny X-Men volume 3
    2. New Mutants volume 1
    3. Alpha Flight by John Byrne
    2. Amazing Spider-Man volume 3
    3. The Mighty Thor volume 3
    BONUS ANSWER: Fantastic Four volume 3

In the future, book lists can go in the Wishlist Thread:

http://community.comicbookresources....over-wishlists

Spectacular Member

I'd buy a Dazzler omnibus. Surprisingly cohesive read despite the many hands approach to the book.
    trying to be nicer

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Future wishlists can go in the Wishlist Thread:

http://community.comicbookresources....over-wishlists
    Hey NZ_InFerno, we really appreciate you keeping an eye on things and I hope you don't mind me asking but does that mean we can't have a little fun on this thread re: our top dream Marvel Omnibuses? This is something of a tradition for this thread. I wrote an extensive wishlist on the Wishlist Thread some time back but it's just cool to see what everyone is hoping for here on this Marvel thread. The other thread which Victor started is a great idea and covers all publishers whereas this one is solely Marvel. It would be a shame to be restricted on an issue like this.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hey NZ_InFerno, we really appreciate you keeping an eye on things and I hope you don't mind me asking but does that mean we can't have a little fun on this thread re: our top dream Marvel Omnibuses? This is something of a tradition for this thread. I wrote an extensive wishlist on the Wishlist Thread some time back but it's just cool to see what everyone is hoping for here on this Marvel thread. The other thread which Victor started is a great idea and covers all publishers whereas this one is solely Marvel. It would be a shame to be restricted on an issue like this.

What do you think?
    I've edited it because it wasn't clear, a page of lists isn't discussion. If you go I want a Dazzler Omnibus collecting issues x to y, that's completely fine. Or I want a Journey into Mystery Omnibus because I reckon its an awesome book with great art.

Much better than :

1) Dazzler Omnibus
    2) Journey into Mystery Omnibus

I've edited it because it wasn't clear, a page of lists isn't discussion. If you go I want a Dazzler Omnibus collecting issues x to y, that's completely fine. Or I want a Journey into Mystery Omnibus because I reckon its an awesome book with great art.

Much better than :

1) Dazzler Omnibus
    2) Journey into Mystery Omnibus
    I would say it can generate good discussion about the books though.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Sure, just put some effort in the first place. There is already a place on the forum for lists of books.

Sure, just put some effort in the first place. There is already a place on the forum for lists of books.
    That's true. It would be nice if we had more discussion about the lists. I can't help but think how boring that wish list thread must be if it's just endless lists of books with no discussion. It's like having a thread just for listing books you buy....or things you see on your way to work.

Speaking of discussion, does anyone have some impressions to share of the Iron Fist MMW volumes 1 and 2?
    I've not read older stuff (just a bit of Heroes for Hire, but I like the Immortal series and the Living Weapon series (so far)
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Incredible Member

That's true. It would be nice if we had more discussion about the lists. I can't help but think how boring that wish list thread must be if it's just endless lists of books with no discussion. It's like having a thread just for listing books you buy....or things you see on your way to work.
    1) Dog
    2) Garbage Truck

I just got my haul from IST with last weeks orders. I do not know if anyone else reported this but Inhumanity is a sewn book. Printed by donnelly in China. Paper is thin indeed, but I for one didn't think it would be sewn, so im a little happier,

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dark phoenix View Post
    So I think it's been a while since we did this (or maybe not and I'm just old and forgetful) but What's everyone's current top 3 wish list for Marvel Omniboo? Here's mine:
    2. New Mutants volume 1
    3. Alpha Flight by John Byrne
    My top 3 in no particular order:

1) Alpha Flight by Byrne
    2) New Mutants by Claremont, McLeod, Sienkiewicz
    3) Avengers by Stern
    4) New Avengers 2 to prevent me from having to track down Vol's 4-7
    5) Secret Avengers by Brubaker and whoever
    6) Fear Itself look I haven't read it and would snap it up for my Oversized Event Shelf
    7) Moon Knight by Moench and Sienkiewicz
    8) Moon Knight by Bendis and Maleev
    9) Cap by Brubaker 5!
    and to round out my top 3....
    10) Guardians Of The Galaxy by DnA
    Last edited by 39steps; 06-13-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Agreed. Come on now, we've done quick lists for a while and then it leads into something else.

I'd like Guardians of the Galaxy and Nova since we now have Annihilation. Might as well throw in Annihilation Conquest.