Page 3 of 1159 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    This one was created first and has correct Roman numerals...
    Hmm. He's got a point here

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Hmm. He's got a point here
    Not to mention the other threads now violate forum policy by using the words "Thread" and "Discussion" in the title. The shame.

I'm sure you're working on this, but the book binding and masterworks links are incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Wow, as I only follow the hardcover threads this new forum surprised me a bit. I've read about the controversy of that TT cover critique but never thought that could lead to this.
    Also, I would support the discussion of softcover books as long as they are in some way oversized (epics, essentials, etc).
    Same here. I only check this thread basically so I was all confused. Typed my password 10 times and was starting to scream at the screen because it wasn't working :P

so before the big old wipe I said you guys pushed my weak mind into buying Sleeper omnibus and Criminal HC 2

PS: BTW it's Part VIII not Part IIX
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

I am voting for the collected edition thread. Removes the argument over what is and isn't off-topic.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    I'm sure you're working on this, but the book binding and masterworks links are incomplete.
    The binding thread no longer exists. The blurb needs some rewriting, not just to fix errors but to accomodate the wider focus of this thread.

Spectacular Member Cerd the nerd's Avatar

As one of the many people who only frequent the oversized hardcover threads this is all a bit bemusing.
    7 iterations of this thread, and all the very useful information they contain, gone in an instant. It seems a shame.
    O.k I know the old threads are going to be around for a couple of weeks, but I'd like to be able to browse them at my own pace.
    I had previously read through all of parts VI and VII and was halfway through part V (yes, I am that sad).

Also, two threads? I can only see this causing confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    The binding thread no longer exists. The blurb needs some rewriting, not just to fix errors but to accomodate the wider focus of this thread.
    I would certainly appreciate something similar to what Nova did in the DC thread - maybe just for OHC, Epics and Omnibuses?

If anyone wants to use their old avatars, you can still grab them in the old version of the forum: http://oldforums.comicbookresources.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cerd the nerd View Post
    As one of the many people who only frequent the oversized hardcover threads this is all a bit bemusing.
    7 iterations of this thread, and all the very useful information they contain, gone in an instant. It seems a shame.
    O.k I know the old threads are going to be around for a couple of weeks, but I'd like to be able to browse them at my own pace.
    I had previously read through all of parts VI and VII and was halfway through part V (yes, I am that sad).

Also, two threads? I can only see this causing confusion.
    Useful information usually gets reposted. If it doesn't, ask.

As for two threads, people can vote with their posts. This thread covers Marvel's collected editions in general, including classic trades, Masterworks (HC and TPB), Epic Collections, Complete/Ultimate Collections, Marvel Premiere Classic, Essential and anything else. The other thread is exclusive to OHCs and omnibuses. People who want to stay exclusive to OHCs and Omnis can stay in that thread. People who want a more inclusive community and more topics of conversation can stay here. One will be more successful than the other.

All-New Member

Can the two Kyle/Yost X-Force OHCs be enjoyed as stand alone stories or are they too dependant on the crossovers? What do you guys think of that run? Would anyone be willing to post a few pics of the hardcovers?

Anyone know about when the hachette catalog gets published for the end of the year/beginning of next year?

I'm reading the Uncanny X-Force omni... diggin' it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Anyone know about when the hachette catalog gets published for the end of the year/beginning of next year?
    No idea. Should be soon. The May solicits should include the China books for November so the September-December catalog should come out pretty quick.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

In true Marvel fashion, shouldn't this thread have a decimal point somewhere in the title now? Or at least call it "PART 8.1.NOW!"