Page 548 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 484484985385445455465475485495505515525585986481048 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 17378

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    This week's haul. Very Avengers-centric. I've got another batch from Ebay/CGN on the way (fingers crossed) that should be available next week.

Attachment 13498
    Any chance of some more pics of the Thor book. I have been looking forward to seeing it on here and I'm sure people are fed up with asking for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Looks so good. How does the spine match up with all the recent marvel OHC's ?

Thanks for the pics dude. Much appreciated.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by No_Problem View Post
    I was winning it till last second... Kinda hate the ebay sniper apps...
    Agh sorry to hear that my friend!

J.D

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post

Europeans: The Taschen "75 Years of Marvel" book is currently only 88€ on Amazon.es:

http://www.amazon.es/Years-Marvel-Go...4S5XV50S6RVMWG

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Thanks dude.

I really like the simple, consistent designs on these OHC

Peter Parker beat me to it, but it's the same.

Thanks dude.

I really like the simple, consistent designs on these OHC
    Me too, I wish the DD ones had the same iconography as the other books. Also, those OHC's sticking out in that ASM hardcover run drive me bonkers.

Me too, I wish the DD ones had the same iconography as the other books. Also, those OHC's sticking out in that ASM hardcover run drive me bonkers.
    I chose to go with the big time paper back complete collections for big time for now. Hoping for an omnibus. I'm hoping marvel keep up these OHC's for 'Amazing' and I hope the upcoming Spider-Verse OHC has the same design. Yeah it's a shame the Daredevil ones are slightly different. If I'm correct then that likely due to Vol 1 being the first of the White spined OHC to be released. Marvel prob didn't plan on all having the similar design at the time.

On a side note. Marvel needs to get Yosts Scarlet Spider series Published in omnibus form. I love that series.

Lol yeah me too. I think thats one of the only things thats keeping me from buying Slotts run in HC.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

All deal discussions, Barnes & Noble codes etc are to go in this thread from now on:

Good Deals Thread

There has been a fair bit of off topic away from Marvel Collected Edition discussion, mostly around sales, and how to get them, shipping from B&N etc . All of that can go into the new thread.

I have also put up a PSA about Ebay links, they are not allowed on CBR per the rules which you agreed to when signing up to the forum . Now I have deleted a fair few of these posts lately, so hopefully this will stop that.

Carry on

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    All deal discussions, Barnes & Noble codes etc are to go in this thread from now on:

Good Deals Thread

There has been a fair bit of off topic away from Marvel Collected Edition discussion, mostly around sales, and how to get them, shipping from B&N etc . All of that can go into the new thread.

I have also put up a PSA about Ebay links, they are not allowed on CBR per the rules which you agreed to when signing up to the forum . Now I have deleted a fair few of these posts lately, so hopefully this will stop that.

Carry on
    That's a bit upsetting, since I, like many others in this thread, only really keep this thread in a tab. I'm guaranteed to miss things now. But if we must force this segmentation, so be it.

To keep it relevant, I got Hickman's FF #2 and Aaron's Thor OHC today and like the poster above, I devoured Aaron's Thor in record time. I think even the hardcore Aaron haters would like this volume. It's absolutely stunning, the art, the writing... it's one of the best books in years. Highly recommended.