Page 591 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 914915415815875885895905915925935945956016416911091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 17378
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Well, it would seem we have our next Daredevil Epic Collection, although it doesn't have Epic in the title but has a healthy 416 page count:

Daredevil: Typhoid's Kiss

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rogue-Comple...ete+collection

Any idea what it will collect? Rogue's hard as balls to find solo series perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    Weird thing about Loeb. He's good to great with DC characters, but okay to terrible with Marvel. I own and love all of his Absolute books, but his Marvel work can be downright horrible. Assuming you'll like his Marvel work really isn't a safe assumption. If you enjoy Loeb and Sale, try the OHC "Yellow, Blue, and Gray". It collects the three mini series they did for Marvel.
    I've heard good things about Spiderman Blue and Daredevil Yellow, but the OHC is too expensive. Maybe I'll grab it next year.
    Last edited by Azrael; 12-12-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Amazing Member

Are there any oversized paperback lines, the same paper size as OHCs?
    Last edited by joltman; 12-12-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joltman View Post
    Are there any oversized paperback lines, the same paper size as OHCs?
    Nope. Oversized is HC exclusive.
    Miller was right.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rogue-Comple...ete+collection

Any idea what it will collect? Rogue's hard as balls to find solo series perhaps?
    A few possibilities, which the "Terry Austin" credit gives a good hint towards, since he wrote the original Rogue series.

- Some old key Rogue issues, like Avengers Annual 10 and UXM #171 & 269
    - Rogue (1995) #1-4 - Has been reprinted in a Rogue TPB and Gambit Classic, about 88pgs
    - Rogue (2001 X-Men Icons) #1-4 - Not reprinted, about 88pgs
    - Rogue (2004) #1-12 - Originally corrected in two TPBs, with 144pgs each

That all easily fits into a typical Complete Collection. However, these collection has been solicited at 288 pages. That's a little confusing - it's exactly long enough to fit the entire 2004 series, but it has Terry Austin in the title URL, which indicates the 1995 series.

So...
    (a) The page count could be wrong, it could be Epic Collection sized and have all of that in it.
    (b) The "Terry Austin" could be wrong, and it could just be her 2004 series
    (c) Some other combination of stuff
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Peter David is the best Hulk writer by far but if I remember correctly Legion likes more recent stuff. And it's not collected very well.
    It still stands the test of time, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    I wish we could get earlier Mantlo Hulk collected!
    Agreed!

Thanks, but it's not in hardcover. I hope Marvel changes that.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    A few possibilities, which the "Terry Austin" credit gives a good hint towards, since he wrote the original Rogue series.

- Some old key Rogue issues, like Avengers Annual 10 and UXM #171 & 269
    - Rogue (1995) #1-4 - Has been reprinted in a Rogue TPB and Gambit Classic, about 88pgs
    - Rogue (2001 X-Men Icons) #1-4 - Not reprinted, about 88pgs
    - Rogue (2004) #1-12 - Originally corrected in two TPBs, with 144pgs each

That all easily fits into a typical Complete Collection. However, these collection has been solicited at 288 pages. That's a little confusing - it's exactly long enough to fit the entire 2004 series, but it has Terry Austin in the title URL, which indicates the 1995 series.

So...
    (a) The page count could be wrong, it could be Epic Collection sized and have all of that in it.
    (b) The "Terry Austin" could be wrong, and it could just be her 2004 series
    (c) Some other combination of stuff
    What confused me was the rogue 1995 series credits because as you've listed, it's only 4 issues long. I hope it's not because I just bought the gambit classic trades.

I'm praying it's the 2004 series and the credits info is just incorrect.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    It still stands the test of time, though.

Agreed!

Thanks, but it's not in hardcover. I hope Marvel changes that.
    It certainly stands the test of time, but the art still looks older. I love everything I've read from the run though. I hope it gets completely omni'd or Epic'ed Soon
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

BANNED

I just received my hardcover of God Loves, Man Kills that i won from ebay for £4!!!!
    It's in BEAUTIFUL condition, I can't believe I got such a great bargain!

It really is an absolute gem of a graphic novel.

Amazon is running another blanket discount offer on any single book like they did back on Black Friday. With the code "BOOKDEAL25", you can get 25% any single book sold by Amazon, including pre-orders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jelybely8 View Post
    Amazon is running another blanket discount offer on any single book like they did back on Black Friday. With the code "BOOKDEAL25", you can get 25% any single book sold by Amazon, including pre-orders.
    This does not work in the UK...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jelybely8 View Post
    Well you won't be able to use it on Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 1 as it is sold out on Amazon. It also seems to be gone from IST. Is this one going OOP again?

Amazon is running low on West Coast Avengers Volume 2 (!) and Man-Thing Omnibus (!!) so consider those. Are these 2 getting scarce?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurtleDog View Post
    Well you won't be able to use it on Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 1 as it is sold out on Amazon. It also seems to be gone from IST. Is this one going OOP again?

Amazon is running low on West Coast Avengers Volume 2 (!) and Man-Thing Omnibus (!!) so consider those. Are these 2 getting scarce?
    Add another one to being out of stock at Amazon - Acts of Vengeance Crossovers Omnibus (!!!)

BANNED

whenever someone write "amazon" on this website, it makes it a red colour and a link to the .co.uk store. Is this my cookies that is doing this or are people linking to the uk store?