Page 653 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 1535536036436496506516526536546556566576637037531153 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 17378

If Netflix Daredevil is a hit (fingers crossed) then we will see lots more. Possibly some omnibus.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Your guess is as good as mine. I recently purchased the Daredevil Waid Vol. 3 OHC, as I don't think a DD Waid Omnibus will be coming anytime soon. No one is even sure that an OHC for Volume 4 will materialise, although I do hope it will.
    I hope so too, I love the Waid OHC's for Daredevil, they're beautiful!

All-New Member

Can anyone who bought the new Star Wars Marvel Omnibus tell me whether or not the letter columns are included? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas Potter View Post
    Can anyone who bought the new Star Wars Marvel Omnibus tell me whether or not the letter columns are included? Thanks!
    Unless columns were included in the Dark Horse volumes, I'd guess not. I'm betting this is a straight copy of the Dark Horse files.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Unless columns were included in the Dark Horse volumes, I'd guess not. I'm betting this is a straight copy of the Dark Horse files.
    "The circle is now complete..."

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    Does anyone know how marvel will publish Daredevil? The 4th volume or the 1st? Or maybe omnibus,collecting all daredevil vol. 4 by Mark Waid?
    I hadn't even thought that they'd release it as volume 4, but that'd be great if they did. Of course they'd be limiting sales by doing that rather than releasing it as a new volume 1, but it'd still be neat if they did.

By the way, I was kind of confused by all of the hate for the Onslaught Omnibus (which I've been checking around for for years, especially since Marvel put out the Crossing as an omnibus and that was *much* worse received), but then someone pointed out that you had to be there. It was an exciting time -- Professor X betraying the X-Men and being Bishop's traitor, just how they were going to get rid of the Avengers and the Fantastic Four and reboot them, what Franklin's blue orb meant, how the Marvel Universe would function without most of their major heroes, the appearance of the Thunderbolts, et al -- but yeah, you had to be there. It probably doesn't hold up well at all, but I'm going to get it just to have the whole thing in one great big collection. Besides, they've been continuing the threads and characters from Onslaught and Heroes Reborn for years with the one-shots in the late 90s, Counter-Earth, Onslaught Reborn, Nomad, and now the current FF run, it's about time they collected the whole thing even if it turns out to be a mess in one go.

Have a good day.
    G Morrow

Quote Originally Posted by G Morrow View Post
    By the way, I was kind of confused by all of the hate for the Onslaught Omnibus (which I've been checking around for for years, especially since Marvel put out the Crossing as an omnibus and that was *much* worse received), but then someone pointed out that you had to be there. It was an exciting time -- Professor X betraying the X-Men and being Bishop's traitor, just how they were going to get rid of the Avengers and the Fantastic Four and reboot them, what Franklin's blue orb meant, how the Marvel Universe would function without most of their major heroes, the appearance of the Thunderbolts, et al -- but yeah, you had to be there. It probably doesn't hold up well at all, but I'm going to get it just to have the whole thing in one great big collection. Besides, they've been continuing the threads and characters from Onslaught and Heroes Reborn for years with the one-shots in the late 90s, Counter-Earth, Onslaught Reborn, Nomad, and now the current FF run, it's about time they collected the whole thing even if it turns out to be a mess in one go.
    Onslaught occurred at about the exact time I quit comics. I will be picking this up just because it's a story I never got a chance to read and I've always been curious about what it's all about. Of course, I thought the same thing with AoA and I hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Your guess is as good as mine. I recently purchased the Daredevil Waid Vol. 3 OHC, as I don't think a DD Waid Omnibus will be coming anytime soon. No one is even sure that an OHC for Volume 4 will materialise, although I do hope it will.
    RIP Merrick

Incredible Member

Man, I really need some help finding an affordable Uncanny X-force omnibus. Any tips?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Man, I really need some help finding an affordable Uncanny X-force omnibus. Any tips?
    I hear you don't really *need* two kidneys...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I almost bought the AVX omnibus and then I realised it's in italian only.

Italy has SO many omnibuses not avalible in English, it's crazy and unfair.

They also have an Adam Warlock omnibus and a Fear Itself one.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I almost bought the AVX omnibus and then I realised it's in italian only.

Italy has SO many omnibuses not avalible in English, it's crazy and unfair.

They also have an Adam Warlock omnibus and a Fear Itself one.
    I would love a Warlock and or some type of Starlin cosmic saga omni.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Would explain how they could crank out a second volume so fast.
    Miller was right.

Incredible Member

Ok just finished second coming: revelations. What arc did gambit get made a horseman?

Edit: Found it.
    Last edited by Brewman; 01-15-2015 at 10:57 PM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Just won a copy of the first Brubacker Cap Omni for £48.

That's one of my white whales and I am very happy right now
    Grat! I'm happy too, i won it for $67(£44) yesterday.