Page 734 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734735736737738744784834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 17378

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Been around for a while. May never happen.
    Okay, my bad, then. Guess I'm just antsy for some new books to show up!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Okay, my bad, then. Guess I'm just antsy for some new books to show up!
    I hear ya. Work is boring. Wish there was some book news.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Incredible Member

Marvel and DC need to get their act together and co-publish an Amalgam Omnibus with the 4 issue core mini-series, the 24 Amalgam titles, the 4 issue All Access mini and the 4 issue Unlimited Access comic.

Next year is the 20th anniversary of the event and would be the perfect time to cash in on 90s nostalgia.

Amazing Member

I always see people mentioning a House of M Omnibus and, other than the main OHC being out of print, I just can't figure it...
    HoM probably has the weakest set of tie-ins in the history of modern crossovers. They are so far from essential to the understanding/plot of the House of M story that they all could have been published as standalone elseworld stories. Heck some of them out right contradict the main story (I'm looking at you Spidey) Sure, a few of them are good, but I just don't see that they need to all be collected between the same covers.
    That being said, they should absolutely be keeping the House of M OHC in print for those who want to read it.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G Morrow View Post
    I haven't read Siege: Embedded, but it was one in a line of Paul Jenkins tie-in event books. I've read a few of the others he did, and they left me cold.

Even if you don't like the premise of Original Sin: Hulk vs Iron Man (Hulk is out for Iron Man because he tampered with the gamma bomb back in the day) it still had decent writing by Mark Waid and Kieron Gillen, and some nice art by Luke Ross and Mark Bagley. Plus if you're reading the current Hulk book it was effectively two issues in that title since it took it's place on the publishing schedule as it came out (if fits between #4 and #5, just after Stark operated on Banner).

They also printed a lot of original penciled pages in the back too (about 20 pages, half Bagley, half Ross), if that's of interest. Anyway, that's my suggestion.

Have a good day.
    G Morrow
    Thanks G Morrow, I went for Original Sin: Hulk VS Iron Man.
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    It's all speculation, Marvel's collected department is too unpredictable to know anything for sure. Tough I think the next Spider-Man omnibus will be released next year (probably Lee/Ditko vol 3) to celebrate the movie news.
    I sure hope so! That Silver Age Amazing Spider-man vol.3 is on my list of wants!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I sure hope so! That Silver Age Amazing Spider-man vol.3 is on my list of wants!
    It's highly unlikely that it will be seen before 2017. Silver Age books are never released except at movie tie-ins. We might get lucky and get another Spidey omni between now and then but it's a longshot. Only two of the seven Spidey omnis aren't movie tie-ins.
    Miller was right.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    It's highly unlikely that it will be seen before 2017. Silver Age books are never released except at movie tie-ins. We might get lucky and get another Spidey omni between now and then but it's a longshot. Only two of the seven Spidey omnis aren't movie tie-ins.
    On the bright side, a movie tie-in may be sooner than we thought. Even if it's a quick post-credits Spidey cameo in Avengers 2, Howard The Duck proved that that's enough for an omnibus release.
    Last edited by csista; 02-26-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Been around for a while. May never happen.
    Has the fish been around under Titan books or was there an old fish that I remember from DC? The date does say Dec 2015.

I got my F4 by Hickman vol. 1 last weekend - haven't started it but it's on my shelf.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised by how thin it looks next to books like X-Statix, New Avengers, and The Invisibles, among others. Is this one of the books from the start of Marvel's cheap, thin paper phase?

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    On the bright side, a movie tie-in may be sooner than we thought. Even if it's a quick post-credits Spidey cameo in Abengers 2, Howard The Duck proved that that's enough for an omnibus release.
    That is an excellent point.

Quote Originally Posted by CP1234 View Post
    I got my F4 by Hickman vol. 1 last weekend - haven't started it but it's on my shelf.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised by how thin it looks next to books like X-Statix, New Avengers, and The Invisibles, among others. Is this one of the books from the start of Marvel's cheap, thin paper phase?
    Hickman Vol 1 is only 800 pages. X-Statix and New Avengers are 1200 page books and Invisibles is 1500. New Avengers uses the same thinner paper used in the FF omni. All omnis from the New X-Men (August 2012) onward have thinner paper.
    Last edited by CrazyOldHermit; 02-26-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    Miller was right.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I can't see an Omnibus of either Civil War or House of M happening.

If they do give us a Civil War boxset, let's hope they keep the OHC format and not reprint them as PHCs as is the case with the Secret Wars set.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Hello everyone.

I have moved the following titles to the OOP list as they are no longer available. (Still check eBay and Amazon marketplace for deals)

Uncanny X-Men Volume 1 Omnibus (3rd Printing).
    X-Men Volume 2 Omnibus
    Man Thing Omnibus

Uncanny X-Men Volume 2 Omnibus is getting close so order now before you will pay higher prices for it.
    UXM Vol 1 is OOP already? Wow!
    Miller was right.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Was pleasantly suprised with Runaways vol. 1. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it gets alot of praise i was still on the fence about it. Almost finished with vol. 2! Apparently BKV's run will be finished up in vol. 3 wiith whedon and others taking a turn with the characters moving forward. Anybody with thoughts on the series or the mini's after Vaughn leaves?
    Whedon's arc was really fun. After that it was awful. The only other good Runaways content I can think of is the Young Avengers crossover during civil War.
    Cyclops was right

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Your package wasn't delayed a week for no reason.

They probably checked through their own inventory and possibly had to wait to see what the situation was at Diamond in regard to trying to acquire more stock. That's going to cause a delay.

Should it have caused several business days worth? Maybe not. That could be their bad.

Hope you're physically able to survive the delay until your comic books arrive though. You might want to look into government relief in your area for those so affected by such tragedies.
    There's no reason to be a jerk, man.
    Cyclops was right