Page 901 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 4018018518918978988999009019029039049059119511001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 17378
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

So one of those Silver Surfer omnibuses ending tonight on eBay has reached £150

I got one last week for £92.

I really did get a bargain!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Need to get my X-men & related Omnibus fix!
    Besides Onslaught (that's really just a bad "guilty pleasure") what X-omnis are on the way and wich ones would you like to see released (apart from UXM 3) ?

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Need to get my X-men & related Omnibus fix!
    Besides Onslaught (that's really just a bad "guilty pleasure") what X-omnis are on the way and wich ones would you like to see released (apart from UXM 3) ?
    a lot of people didnt like it, but I did, so I'd like a Fraction/Land omnibus
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    The Land art ruined it. Same with the Gillen run.

I wouldn't mind The Road to Onslaught Omnibus, more Claremont Omnis (vol. 3-5, I think would do it), Generation X, PAD X-Factor...

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    The Land art ruined it. Same with the Gillen run.

I wouldn't mind The Road to Onslaught Omnibus, more Claremont Omnis (vol. 3-5, I think would do it), Generation X, PAD X-Factor...
    I'm waiting rather anxiously for a few more volumes collecting Uncanny X-Men. But this is the point where they have to start collecting X-Factor as well isn't it? I imagine that would pad the omnibuses a bit. Like how they're dual collecting Uncanny and X-Men in the Jim Lee omnibus.

poncho66

Been a long time since I posted. That's what happens with four college classes, five kids, full time job and a puppy! Semester is over so its time to catch up on some reading. FYI X-Men Age of Apocalypse Companion Omnibus is out of stock at cheapgraphicnovels. I have no idea if it will be restocked. It is still available everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Liven View Post
    Have been watching the Civil War Spiderman hardcover on eBay. I had no intention of bidding on it, but was curious to see if it did anything. At a $600 starting price I didn't think it would. Well, I was wrong. Somebody bid on it. Wonder if it will go any higher. At that price point, bids are in $10 increments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Mine was my White Whale, but now I'm, thinking of selling it!

I might list mine at $600. WTH. I don't like the book that much to not sell it. LOL

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Completely agreed. I'd take a pair of OHCs that bridge from Rise & Fall to Manifest Destiny and then from there to Utopia/Nation X - PLUS a Gillen Omnibus to follow (that one I want bad).

I really grew not to mind the Land art. Yes, it has its obvious detractions, but over time it leant the book this very bold, glossy, cinematic quality that Dodson was a good alternate to maintain. Plus, I think Land has been his best of all time anytime he partners with Gillen, who scripts for him perfectly.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Amazing Member

Seconded. Would be very nice to fill these gaps in an oversized collection.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Completely agreed. I'd take a pair of OHCs that bridge from Rise & Fall to Manifest Destiny and then from there to Utopia/Nation X - PLUS a Gillen Omnibus to follow (that one I want bad).

I really grew not to mind the Land art. Yes, it has its obvious detractions, but over time it leant the book this very bold, glossy, cinematic quality that Dodson was a good alternate to maintain. Plus, I think Land has been his best of all time anytime he partners with Gillen, who scripts for him perfectly.
    The X-team in Gillen's run is my least favorite group of super hero personalities but I really liked what Gillen did with the run and would grab an omnibus. He handled the X-men in a way that I don't think had be done in a long time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    New Mutants vol 1 collecting just past the Legion saga.
    Generation X #1-25

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    New Mutants vol 1 collecting just past the Legion saga.
    Generation X #1-25
    You and me both.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I've almost bought the complete collections a few times, but since I own the OHCs for Manifest Destiny, Utopia, and Nation X, it's way too much double dipping. And unfortunately each of the complete collections has at least one issue that isn't contained in the OHCs, so unless I bought all three volumes, I'd still be missing something.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I got my CA: Return of the Winter Soldier Omni this evening and I like how the book lays flat when opened at about most all locations along the signature.
    Can you post some pics?
    I'll try and get some up, having a busy weekend but I will try to remember and do that.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'll try and get some up, having a busy weekend but I will try to remember and do that.
    Are the cover boards black or graphic wrap?
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?