Page 905 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 4058058558959019029039049059069079089099159551005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 17378
    Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Were getting an annihilation conquest omni, but I haven't seen any indication of an annihilation reprint. does that collector have a good track record? I've never seen him before.
    He usually does. It's actually what kinda got me into this whole niche collecting. He said one of the publishing people from Marvel told him I believe but believe what you will I guess. He knew about the Sweet Tooth Deluxe Edition and the Multiversity Deluxe Editions way before they were announced so there may be some credence. He has an "ask me anything" function on his page so I'll try to get some confirmation one way or another.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    On a more positive note, with the new Inferno mini, there's a chance that Marvel reprints the original saga with the new material.
    Nope. Absolute zero chance.
    We might get a reprint of X-Men 1 in the next few years if we're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    On a more positive note, with the new Inferno mini, there's a chance that Marvel reprints the original saga with the new material.
    I've noticed that for some of the Secret Wars 2015 TPBs they contain the new stuff and an old issue(s). House of M 2015, Deadpool's Secret Wars, and Squadron Sinister. I think they're all testing grounds but probably end with "Check out the rest on Marvel Unlimited!" So it's possible the Inferno TPB will have a throwback issue, but I think that's the extent for now. Unless it sells like gangbusters and marvel decides to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    He usually does. It's actually what kinda got me into this whole niche collecting. He said one of the publishing people from Marvel told him I believe but believe what you will I guess. He knew about the Sweet Tooth Deluxe Edition and the Multiversity Deluxe Editions way before they were announced so there may be some credence. He has an "ask me anything" function on his page so I'll try to get some confirmation one way or another.
    If it happens, that would be cool because everyone needs access to Annihilation. I was glad it sold out fast and we got the follow up. I will check the guy out, thanks for the heads up.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

If they just threw in the What If v2 #6 that would make a great Inferno trade! Still waiting for my What If Omnibus Marvel!

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Bought prelude to onslaught v2 on April 20th from Amazon seller. Not here yet. Says "should have shipped may 8"....what the hell! I messaged seller twice, but my account on amazon is using an email so old I can't even access it lol

Spectacular Member

I just cant understand why they dont cash in with Secret Wars I & II Hardcover Reprints

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

@Canucked you'll enjoy the content for sure.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF View Post
    I just cant understand why they dont cash in with Secret Wars I & II Hardcover Reprints
    Because people would buy them and say "the hell is this?"

Are the old Secret Wars stories even in continuity anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Because people would buy them and say "the hell is this?"

Are the old Secret Wars stories even in continuity anymore?

yes, but as I recall, I think Bendis (I believe) turned the Beyonder into a mutant Inhuman or something.

Off topic from this current convo but I heard a rumor that the Annihilation Omnibus was getting a reprint from the Omnibus Collector's tumblr page (you guys should check him out). I was just wondering if anyone else had heard this?
    Now that would be really nice.

Amazing Member

Ennis Punisher ominbus on ebay UK!

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Off topic from this current convo but I heard a rumor that the Annihilation Omnibus was getting a reprint from the Omnibus Collector's tumblr page (you guys should check him out). I was just wondering if anyone else had heard this?
    Not a chance. It hasnt been OOP long enough to get a reprint yet, and it doesnt even really contain the GotG characters. I could seem some trade reprints, but not the omnibus. If Marvel are going to be doing any reprints next year we might see a small AoA reprint for that movie (it's Fox, so potentially unlikely mind you) and probably an omni or two of the Civil War stuff already out as OHCs.

Granted Marvel could have realised there is a market for keeping some volumes in print, but I doubt Annihilation would be one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom91 View Post
    Ennis Punisher ominbus on ebay UK!
    It's been up an hour and is already at £40. That thing is going to go for crazy money with 10 days left.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

How's the Age Of Apocalypse Companion Omnibus?

I've read the AoA, but not the companion stories - worth reading/buying, or passable?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I was watching that X-Men vol 1 omnibus just for the fun of it and it went from 0 bids to i think 3 bids up to £160 in the last 3 seconds. That's some serious sniping.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF View Post
    They are releasing that huge box set that has anything related to Secret Wars in it, even if just by title (Secret War? seriously). The Omnis took forever to go OOP and only did after they were discounted to all hell. I bought SW for $25 and SW II for $20. Shrinkwrapped.

They will be clearencing this box set too eventually. It collects some truly awful shit. Lipstick on a pig!
    Last edited by Peter Parker; 05-11-2015 at 02:59 PM.