Page 991 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 491891941981987988989990991992993994995100110411091 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 17378

Well it looks like CGN pulled what stock they had left of the Wolverine Omnibus by Mark Millar as they now show Out of Stock. They will more than likely relist them at a much higher price once Amazon is sold out.

So if you are in any way shape of form interested in this omnibus now is the time to grab one from Amazon before it goes OOP and prices rise.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Omnibus has updated his list of OOP Marvel Omnis, it's now on the first page.
    Woohoo. Thanks Omnibus.

BANNED

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Yeah okay you're right, as always...

Damn Smith
    Damn him to hell for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    And yes, google Karen Page! good call on that one.
    spoilers:
    Well, your mileage may vary, but knowing beforehand Kevin Smith killed off Karen would make my first reading of Born Again a whole lot sourer. I mean, the whole reunion/redemption thing won't be as poignant and it all will just seem pointless.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

The September solicitations are out. Here are the HCs (WOW, only two):

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 HC
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, DAN ABNETT, ANDY LANNING, DAN SLOTT & KELLY SUE DECONNICK
    Penciled by SARA PICHELLI, STUART IMMONEN, DAVID MARQUEZ, NICK BRADSHAW, PHIL JIMENEZ, GERARDO SANDOVAL & DEXTER SOY
    Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    When an alien race discovers that Jean Grey is back on Earth, they decide to punish her for the genocidal crimes of Dark Phoenix! Now, the Guardians of the Galaxy must help the All-New X-Men save Jean from twisted intergalactic justice — but can they prevail against the universe's most powerful army? Then, with Star-Lord missing and the entire galaxy gunning for the Guardians, it's time to bring in some help. But as the team recruits Venom and Captain Marvel, unexpected dangers arise that may tear them apart! What does Star-Lord's disappearance mean for Earth's safety? And can he survive against a mysterious new adversary without the Guardians' help? Collecting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2013) #11-17, ALL-NEW X-MEN #22-24 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2014 (GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY) #1
    264 PGS./Rated T+ ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9824-6
    Trim size: oversized

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SUB-MARINER VOL. 7 HC
    Written by BILL EVERETT with MIKE FRIEDRICH, STEVE GERBER & DAN ADKINS
    Penciled by BILL EVERETT with DAN ADKINS, ALAN WEISS & SAM KWESKIN
    Cover by BILL EVERETT
    If ever there was a collection worthy of the title "Marvel Masterworks," Bill Everett's seminal '70s return to the Sub-Mariner, the character he made a legend, is it! Beginning with Sub-Mariner #50, Everett began a run as writer/artist that rivaled the greatest work of his career. His luxuriant artwork and signature anarchic take on Sub-Mariner made every page an action-packed classic. Villains from Subby's past like Prince Byrrah set the stage, while the debut of Namorita and a new fire-vs.-water nemesis, Sunfire, ratchet up the drama. The return of another Everett icon, Venus, pits Sub-Mariner against Ares — while the capture of Subby's alien ally Tamara leads to an all-out Atlantean invasion of New York City! Painstakingly restored and collected here for the very first time, this is a must-have Masterworks for every Marvel fan! Collecting SUB-MARINER (1968) #50-60.
    240 PGS./Rated T ...$75
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9915-1
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SUB-MARINER VOL. 7 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 227 (DM ONLY)
    240 PGS./Rated T ...$75
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9916-8

Fantastic Member

And the big TPBs:

DAMAGE CONTROL: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by DWAYNE MCDUFFIE
    Penciled by ERNIE COLON, KYLE BAKER & SALVA ESPIN
    Cover by ERNIE COLON
    Galactus ate your apartment building? The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier crashed on your car? Aliens destroyed Manhattan...again? Call DAMAGE CONTROL! Meet the Marvel Universe's No. 1 clean-up crew, the guys and gals with the bulldog badge who work tirelessly to put New York back together after every super-hero battle — from giant robots, to the devastation wreaked by ACTS OF VENGEANCE, to the coming of the cosmic clean-freak Edifice Rex! Not disastrous enough? How about their biggest challenges to date: Doctor Doom's unpaid bill and the aftermath of WORLD WAR HULK! Collecting DAMAGE CONTROL (1989A) #1-4, DAMAGE CONTROL (1989B) #1-4, DAMAGE CONTROL (1991) #1-4 and WWH AFTERSMASH: DAMAGE CONTROL #1-3 — plus material from MARVEL AGE ANNUAL #4, MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #19 and IRON MAN ANNUAL #11.
    392 PGS./Rated T+ ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9790-4

DEADPOOL CLASSIC VOL. 13: DEADPOOL TEAM-UP TPB
    Written by JAMES FELDER, ROB WILLIAMS & MORE
    Penciled by PETE WOODS, DALIBOR TALAJIC, CHRIS STAGGS, SHAWN CRYSTAL, MATTEO SCALERA & MORE
    Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
    Evidently, the voices in his head aren't enough company for Deadpool! These riotous, ridiculous and outright reprehensible team-ups pair the irrepressible mercenary with Marvel's finest characters and creators! Don't expect 'Pool to hog all the glory, though — he'll share the spotlight with his new buddies, and drive them all bonkers in the process. Featuring a roster of Marvel all-stars including the Incredible Hercules! Not one but two Ghost Riders! The Punisher! U.S. Ace! (Who?) The Zapata Brothers! (Huh?) IT! The Living Colossus! (Seriously? That one's a joke, right?) Captain Britain! Satana! Mr. X! Machine Man! Gorilla Man! The Thing! Thor! Iron Fist! Hellcow! (Um, okay.) The Watcher! Galactus! And the micro-merc known as Widdle Wade! Be there as Deadpool takes a calamitous cruise through the Marvel Universe! Collecting DEADPOOL TEAM-UP (1998) #1 and DEADPOOL TEAM-UP (2010) #899-883.
    448 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9732-4

INFINITY WAR AFTERMATH TPB
    Written by JIM STARLIN & MARK GRUENWALD
    Penciled by TOM RANEY, ANGEL MEDINA, TOM GRINDBERG, JIM STARLIN, ANDY SMITH & MORE
    Cover by JIM STARLIN
    The Infinity War is over — now continue the story with the Infinity Watch! Can a comatose Adam Warlock overcome his identity crisis and put himself back together again? If he does, Silver Surfer has a favor to ask — one that would pit Warlock against Mephisto for the soul of Surfer's love Shalla-Bal! Then, there's the battle for which green ink was invented: Drax the Destroyer versus the Incredible Hulk! Meanwhile, Quasar fights for the title of Protector of the Universe — and his very life! Pip the Troll battles a resident of Monster Isle! The deadly Gamora confronts the United Nations! And don't miss a very Thanos Christmas! Collecting WARLOCK & THE INFINITY WATCH #11-17, SILVER SURFER/WARLOCK: RESURRECTION #1-4 and QUASAR #41-43 — plus material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #112, MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2 and MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #2.
    368 PGS./Rated T ...$39.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9814-7

MAN-THING BY STEVE GERBER: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by STEVE GERBER, GERRY CONWAY, ROY THOMAS & MORE
    Penciled by GRAY MORROW, JOHN BUSCEMA, RICH BUCKLER, JIM STARLIN, VAL MAYERIK, MIKE PLOOG, GIL KANE & MORE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    Marvel's melancholy muck-monster, by the man who knows him best! With the Nexus of All Realities as the ultimate staging post, prepare for the wildest journeys of your life in this first volume of a complete collection of Steve Gerber's Man-Thing tales! Join the most startling swamp-creature of all in encounters with the Thing, sorcerers Dakimh and Jennifer Kale, and the most far-out fowl ever created, Howard the Duck! Plus: existential angst, clashes with the encroaching modern world, and the death of a clown! You won't be able to put this one down, but don't get scared — because whatever knows fear burns at the Man-Thing's touch! Collecting ASTONISHING TALES (1970) #12-13, FEAR #11-19, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #1 and MAN-THING (1974) #1-8 — plus material from SAVAGE TALES (1971) #1, FEAR #10 and MONSTERS UNLEASHED #5.
    440 PGS./Rated T+ ...$39.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9905-2

MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ULTIMATE COLLECTION BOOK 2 TPB
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by DAVID MARQUEZ, PEPE LARRAZ & SARA PICHELLI
    Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    Miles Morales is still getting used to being Spider-Man when Captain America makes him a very special offer. Is Miles really joining the Ultimates? With a wounded nation crying out for heroes, Miles is determined to prove he has what it takes! But when a terrifying new Venom symbiote surfaces, armed with the truth about the incident that granted the new Spider-Man his powers and closing in on Miles' true identity, Spidey might have made his first true archenemy. Can the fledgling web-slinger overcome this horrific foe — or will he suffer a terrible loss? As Miles struggles with the weight of his new life, the Taskmaster and Cloak & Dagger just might force his hand. Can Miles get by with a little help from Peter Parker's friends? Collecting ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN (2011) #13-28 and #16.1.
    376 PGS./Rated T+ ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9779-9

MONSTER OF FRANKENSTEIN TPB
    Written by GARY FRIEDRICH, DOUG MOENCH
    & BILL MANTLO
    Penciled by MIKE PLOOG, JOHN BUSCEMA,
    BOB BROWN, VAL MAYERIK & DON PERLIN
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    Gothic horror in the macabre Marvel manner! One of the most terrifying figures in all of fiction lurches into his own 1970s comic-book series, collected in color for the first time. Witness a dramatic retelling of Mary Shelley's literary classic, then follow the Monster in his quest for the last living descendant of his creator, Victor Frankenstein. It's an odyssey that will lead him into confrontation with Marvel's other groovy ghoulies, Dracula and Werewolf by Night! Plus: the full rage of the Monster is unleashed in lavishly illustrated, but rarely seen, tales from the heyday of Marvel magazines. It's enough to bring the dead back to life! Collecting FRANKENSTEIN (1973) #1-18, GIANT-SIZE WEREWOLF #2 and MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #36-37 — plus material from MONSTERS UNLEASHED #2 and #4-10, and LEGION OF MONSTERS (1975) #1.
    536 PGS./Rated T+ ...$39.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9906-9

S.H.I.E.L.D. BY LEE & KIRBY: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by STAN LEE with JACK KIRBY & DENNIS O'NEIL
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY with JOHN SEVERIN, DON HECK, JOE SINNOTT, JOHN BUSCEMA, HOWARD PURCELL & OGDEN WHITNEY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    Celebrating S.H.I.E.L.D.'s 50th anniversary, Marvel proudly presents the very first S.H.I.E.L.D. adventures! In 1965, having revolutionized everything from super heroes to war and Westerns, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby set their sights on the spy game. Cold War covert ops had been dominating headlines, so they created an international organization to protect the Marvel Universe. Headed by Nick Fury, and featuring Tony Stark and the Howling Commandos, S.H.I.E.L.D. boasted amazing gadgets, world-dominating villains and the debut of the awesome Helicarrier! These inaugural adventures include the first appearances of Hydra and A.I.M.; a team-up with Captain America; and countless threats to every man, woman and child on planet Earth. Get ready to dive into the world of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #21, and material from STRANGE TALES (1951) #135-150 and TALES OF SUSPENSE (1959) #78.
    256 PGS./All Ages ...$24.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9901-4

X-MEN: AGE OF APOCALYPSE VOL. 2 — REIGN TPB
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL, FABIAN NICIEZA, LARRY HAMA, WARREN ELLIS, JOHN FRANCIS MOORE,
    JEPH LOEB & TERRY KAVANAGH
    Penciled by JOE MADUREIRA, ANDY KUBERT, TONY DANIEL, CHRIS BACHALO, ADAM KUBERT, ROGER CRUZ, KEN LASHLEY, STEVE EPTING, STEVE SKROCE & CARLOS PACHECO
    Cover by JOE MADUREIRA
    The world groans under the Darwinian conqueror Apocalypse's rule. Under his thumb, America has become a dark and dangerous dystopia where mutants rule, humankind suffers, and survival of the fittest is all! But in the shadows, the freedom fighters known as the X-Men — following a tenuously thin thread of hope — continue their dangerous and multi-pronged plan to restore the true Marvel Universe. As the X-Men battle Holocaust and the Sentinels, Nightcrawler searches for the seer Destiny, Cyclops and Havok clash in the Dark Beast's slave pens, and young Nate Grey meets his maker...literally! Collecting ASTONISHING X-MEN (1995) #2-3, AMAZING X-MEN (1995) #2-3, GAMBIT AND THE X-TERNALS #2, GENERATION NEXT #2, WEAPON X (1995) #2, X-CALIBRE #2-3, FACTOR X #2-3, X-MAN #2-3, X-UNIVERSE #1 and material from X-MEN: YEAR OF THE MUTANTS COLLECTORS' PREVIEW.
    408 PGS./Rated T ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9365-4

Looks like I'm gonna break my no TPB rule from Marvel with the release of Damage Control: The Complete Collection and Monster of Frankenstein.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I don't have a no TPB rule but I very rarely the last 7-8yrs get them in preference of hardcovers, especially Omni's.
    However I'm just not sure Monster of Frankenstein may see an upgrade with additional content to make the leap to Omni status...or even OHC.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    However I'm just not sure Monster of Frankenstein may see an upgrade with additional content to make the leap to Omni status...or even OHC.
    My main reason for picking it up.

I wonder if the Man-Thing Complete Collections will be collecting more issues than the Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna break my no TPB rule from Marvel with the release of Damage Control: The Complete Collection and Monster of Frankenstein.
    Yeah that Damage Control book has slipped into my order list too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    My main reason for picking it up.

I wonder if the Man-Thing Complete Collections will be collecting more issues than the Omnibus.
    Volume One already contains Marvel Two-in-One #1, which wasn't in the omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    Damn him to hell for that.

spoilers:
    Well, your mileage may vary, but knowing beforehand Kevin Smith killed off Karen would make my first reading of Born Again a whole lot sourer. I mean, the whole reunion/redemption thing won't be as poignant and it all will just seem pointless.
    end of spoilers
    Yes, I suppose you're right. Good call. If you haven't read Born Again, then don't google Karen Page. Here's all you need to know:
    She was a major flame of Matt's (and Foggy had a crush on her). She was their secretary. She knew he was DD. She moved out to Hollywood to seek a career in acting. She was brought back for the Born Again run. I think it had been probably more than a decade since anyone had seen her, although I might be wrong. She probably left the series in the 1960s.
    Anyway, I doubt that spoils it for anyone.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Well it looks like CGN pulled what stock they had left of the Wolverine Omnibus by Mark Millar as they now show Out of Stock. They will more than likely relist them at a much higher price once Amazon is sold out.

So if you are in any way shape of form interested in this omnibus now is the time to grab one from Amazon before it goes OOP and prices rise.
    Thanks for the info. Gonna order mine soon!

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    I'm in California, US. I've read too many horror stories of people claiming to receive damaged books that I'm a bit gun-shy. Guess I just need to list them and hope for the best.
    Maybe try craigslist first. I've sold a few books via Amazon and i've had no problems. Just try to list with as much detail as possible, ship fast and package well.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I have the Ironman spine, I didn't realise there were variants.
    I wonder which one is more rare ...