Default Santa vs the JLA

After another year of Batman getting coal in his stocking for being a jerk and Santa eating all of Martian Manhunters cookies, the JLA has decided Santa must be stopped! The JLA then launches an attack on the North Pole.

Assuming a composite Santa and his helpers (elves, reindeer, snowmen, Ernest P. Worrell. etc) how does the Justice League do?

How many non-active, and backup members do they need to call it to make it a decent fight?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Any Santa's speed is something that even speedgod Wally would be like "damn, that's fast" and he's got feats for taunting Darkseid by casually flying through everything the guy can throw at him in the DCU. Composite Santa adds stuff like very-high-end Dresden-verse magic, which he can now do at "faster than Wally" kinds of speeds. Maybe if they can get the Spectre to help? Outside of that, I don't really know what they are going to do here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Any Santa's speed is something that even speedgod Wally would be like "damn, that's fast" and he's got feats for taunting Darkseid by casually flying through everything the guy can throw at him in the DCU. Composite Santa adds stuff like very-high-end Dresden-verse magic, which he can now do at "faster than Wally" kinds of speeds. Maybe if they can get the Spectre to help? Outside of that, I don't really know what they are going to do here.
    Call in Lobo.

IIRC, Composite Santa will have the Infinity Gauntlet. So this is an absolute stomp no matter how you look at it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I think Santa is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I think Santa is lame.
    The question here wasn't "Is Santa lamer than the Justice League?" You might have misread the topic.

Astonishing Member

Maybe this has been done before, but the Violent Night movie that just came out adds that even without relying on any magic, Santa (played by David Harbour who also played Red Guardian in Black Widow) is more than strong and skilled enough to basically be a "what if John McClane was Santa except much more bloody" action character, since Santa's backstory involves him being spoilers:
    a Viking invader whose favorite weapon was a warhammer he was famed as able to crush 3 skulls with one swing, guy basically could have appeared in The Northman.
    end of spoilers. He slaughters high-salary, armed mercenaries.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Just DC Santa alone regularly thwarts Darkseid when he all Apokolypse's resources turned towards stopping him.

So I think DC Santa alone might be enough, let alone a composite.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I think Santa is lame.
    Naw, Santa's legs work fine. Just look at how fast he gets around!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Naw, Santa's legs work fine. Just look at how fast he gets around!
    I don't know. Isn't the reindeer that should get all the travel speed feats we usually attribute to Santa, since they're the ones running around with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't know. Isn't the reindeer that should get all the travel speed feats we usually attribute to Santa, since they're the ones running around with him?
    No, because Santa has to get off the sled, gather the presents, slide down the chimney, place the gifts, eat the cookies/milk and other snacks, shimmey up the chimney and get back into the sled all unseen (and oft unheard).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!