Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member

textus tenebraum

Fantastic Member

Well there was at least nothing offensively horrible in this preview. Although as someone who’s not keeping up with the X-Men k do not feel like the book is adequately explaining what Madelyne Pryor’s deal is

Astonishing Member

Sadface Norman is too funny

BANNED

Norman must have talked to MJ beforehand since he's already paid for the coffee

MJ taking relationship advise from the man who killed her first BFF.

Spectacular Member

All the Peter/MJ/Mystery/Kids/Paul dialogue feels so awkward. I’m sure it was intended by Zeb to be cringy for the characters, but it seeps off the pages here. “It’s a long story…” yeah, no ****. Not a huge fan of the art either.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Norman must have talked to MJ beforehand since he's already paid for the coffee

MJ taking relationship advise from the man who killed her first BFF.
    No he paid ahead to the barista for Peter. That's not what happened. MJ wanted to talk to Peter. It's similar to Spencers run. Remember a death that pushes them to bond, but question will be what happens with the mystery box and will anything be resolved?

BANNED

We'll get very little advanced with Paul or the kids in this story, let's make MJ's part in this all about her powers instead, and let that be the mystery instead of relationship obstacles

Soooo... Is that Norman or Harry in the window there?!
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Soooo... Is that Norman or Harry in the window there?!
    Norman, I think he gonna get attacked by Chasm right?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Norman, I think he gonna get attacked by Chasm right?
    Yes, according to the Gold Goblin #2 solicit

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by logo449 View Post
    All the Peter/MJ/Mystery/Kids/Paul dialogue feels so awkward. I’m sure it was intended by Zeb to be cringy for the characters, but it seeps off the pages here. “It’s a long story…” yeah, no ****. Not a huge fan of the art either.
    It’s lazy writing for all the effort to hype the mystery box Wells has put in zero effort to actually moving forward. The fact he couldn’t even put Paul, the guy MJ is dating and whose kids call her mommy, in this scene kind of highlights that story wise she didn’t need to be dating anyone to accomplish the same amount of nothing

Is the blonde Mrs Osborne woman talking to MJ and Carlie Harry's Mum? Is she an actual character whose been I'm the comics before?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Is the blonde Mrs Osborne woman talking to MJ and Carlie Harry's Mum? Is she an actual character whose been I'm the comics before?
    As far as I know, that would be Emily Lyman-Osborn, who was supposed to be dead from the strain of giving birth to Harry, though as of Go Down Swinging, Dan Slott's final arc on ASM, she was alive all along and sticking close to Harry and Liz under the pretense of working as their nanny, named Emma, for Normie and Stanley Osborn, with the intent of taking off with the grandkids to protect them from being poisoned (further) by Norman's legacy of evil.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    That's Liz, isn't it? She's just using her married name I think.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.