Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

From passing through the Devil's Anus to exit Sakaar in Ragnarok to an anus/intestine looking planet to enter the base of the High Evolutionary. That's Marvel Cosmic alright lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Unglaublich!

Based on what Gunn's said about this movie, I suspect the team will disband come the end of it. After being so angry about being made in the first place, I think Rocket will get his happy ending with Lylla. Groot may stay with him. Quill and Gamora will find a way to be together, even with her being from an earlier time. Drax could die (he's an even more poorly developed character than Mantis for me) and reunite with his family at last. I'm not sure about Nebula or Mantis...

Looks great.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Based on what Gunn's said about this movie, I suspect the team will disband come the end of it. After being so angry about being made in the first place, I think Rocket will get his happy ending with Lylla. Groot may stay with him. Quill and Gamora will find a way to be together, even with her being from an earlier time. Drax could die (he's an even more poorly developed character than Mantis for me) and reunite with his family at last. I'm not sure about Nebula or Mantis...
    If anyone is going to stick around to run Knowhere, I could see Nebula take the job, if only to get to play grumpy hard-nosed sheriff of this rough-and-tumble frontier mining town.

With Cosmo as her talking animal sidechick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    If anyone is going to stick around to run Knowhere, I could see Nebula take the job, if only to get to play grumpy hard-nosed sheriff of this rough-and-tumble frontier mining town.

With Cosmo as her talking animal sidechick.
    Cosmo should be the one in charge .

Nebula seemed to hang around with the Avengers a lot when most of the Guardians were blipped, so she could rejoin that team as part of whatever new version will emerge in the Kang/Secret Wars movies.

Alternatively she could join the Stallone team who are supposed to be back for III.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 12-05-2022 at 09:24 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Nebula seemed to hang around with the Avengers a lot when most of the Guardians were blipped, so she could rejoin that team as part of whatever new version will emerge in the Kang/Secret Wars movies.

Alternatively she could join the Stallone team who are supposed to be back for III.
    I'd love to see more of the original Guardians .

Astonishing Member

I'll be happy to see it end. I found the first film very entertaining -- despite ruining Drax. I found the sequel just more of the same with a half-assed version of Mantis. I expect Adam Warlock to be just as half-assed.

These days, I'm mostly waiting for MCU films to come to free TV. I did think WandaVision was great (but haven't watched most of the streaming stuff that followed). Have not seen Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Thor IV, and Wakanda Forever (or whatever it's called).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Only if they start looking more like the comic book versions. I do think those uniforms shown in the trailer are pretty sharp.

Yeah! I cannot say or hear this enough!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Only if they start looking more like the comic book versions. I do think those uniforms shown in the trailer are pretty sharp.
    Say it! Say it, lol!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

That was boring....

Which Original Guardians we talking about? I wish they showed the OG's, Vance Astro, Martinex, Charlie-27, and Yondu. Well we got Yondu...the rest...not really.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Which Original Guardians we talking about? I wish they showed the OG's, Vance Astro, Martinex, Charlie-27, and Yondu. Well we got Yondu...the rest...not really.
    Martinex, Charlie, Aleta, and Stakaar were in Vol. 2.

Heavily altered versions of them, granted, but still.

Martinex, Charlie, Aleta, and Stakaar were in Vol. 2.

Heavily altered versions of them, granted, but still.
    Oh so true. Could barely tell Stakar was Starhawk! Martinex looked terrible, more like a slushi without the coloring instead of Martinex the Crystalline Man!