Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member

Emotional trailer.

Seems like the end of an era.

It kind of feels full circle to see the Guardians finally wearing the DnA costumes for their final movie and the one where they truly embrace being the Guardians of the Galaxy...in the last movie.

Mantis without a bit of a skirt is a bummer.

I'm guessing that swirling void and the animal people are meant to be counter Earth.

A distinct lack of purple with the High Evolutionary.

Seems like Adam Warlock attacks Knowhere? Hurts Peter and attacks Nebula.

I wonder what's up with that white-haired girl...

Is that Rocket embracing Lylla ?

Spacehog! There is Gamora!

Looks like things get really bad for the Guardians
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-01-2022 at 06:20 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Oh look! James Gunn’s name is still attached!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It kind of feels full circle to see the Guardians finally wearing the DnA costumes for their final movie and the one where they truly embrace being the Guardians of the Galaxy...in the last movie.

Mantis without a bit of a skirt is a bummer.

I'm guessing that swirling void and the animal people are meant to be counter Earth.

A distinct lack of purple with the High Evolutionary.

Seems like Adam Warlock attacks Knowhere? Hurts Peter and attacks Nebula.

I wonder what's up with that white-haired girl...

Is that Rocket embracing Lylla ?
    Yeah! .....and still no Moondragon!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah! .....and still no Moondragon!
    I'm torn between wanting Moondragon and not feeling sure how I feel about how Gunn would handle her.

I'm already worried Adam Warlock is just a "villain of the week" they deal with at the beginning of the movie.

I'm torn between wanting Moondragon and not feeling sure how I feel about how Gunn would handle her.

I'm already worried Adam Warlock is just a "villain of the week" they deal with at the beginning of the movie.
    I agree with you.

I was hoping for so much more from #3.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Niffleheim

I'm just glad it is the last time I have to endure Gunn. I love GOTG but it stopped there.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Seems like the end of an era.
    Thank God. I can't stand Gunn or his Guardians. I can't stand his sense of humor. I can't stand his overbearing musical choices. I can't stand how he butchers the characters to the point where they become unrecognizable. Just go to DC and start ruining Superman. Oh yeah, you thought Snyder Superman was bad? Wait until you get smirking self-satisfied Dad Rock soundtrack James Gunn Superman. I'm glad he is gone before he got a chance to wreck Nova.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

So the villain is The High Evolutionary, played by the same guy who played Murn on Peacemaker.

I remember Dave Bautista saying this is the last movie on his contract, which kinda makes me wonder about Drax's fate in this movie.

All-New Member

Felt so good to see Gamora back in action. Also seems like this is gonna be rocket's last appearance in the MCU.

Oof, more Gunn hate here than I was expecting

I personally am very excited. I’ve enjoyed every James Gunn movie I’ve watched, and I think Vol 2 has gotten a lot better with age!

This looks good and emotional, loving the costumes and the stuff on counter earth. Gunn’s alluded to a lot of the characters in his GOTG ending here, but this trailer doesn’t look like that to me. Hoping most will survive to continue on elsewhere in the universe when they’re needed.

That colour grading is ROUGH though

Quote Originally Posted by damiendada View Post
    Felt so good to see Gamora back in action. Also seems like this is gonna be rocket's last appearance in the MCU.
    I think both Rocket and Groot are the ones to most likely survive honestly. Probably the two most prominent CGI characters in MCU where their actors won’t age out of the role, and those actors are probably happy to get the fairly easy pay day going forward!

Obviously it depends on Gunn, but I’d be surprised if he killed off the character he loves so much. I’m sure he’d like to go back to him given the chance in a few years!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I think both Rocket and Groot are the ones to most likely survive honestly. Probably the two most prominent CGI characters in MCU where their actors won’t age out of the role, and those actors are probably happy to get the fairly easy pay day going forward!

Obviously it depends on Gunn, but I’d be surprised if he killed off the character he loves so much. I’m sure he’d like to go back to him given the chance in a few years!
    Gunn is going to be busy running the DCEU for the next few years. There won’t be any going back unless something goes horribly wrong with his new gig.