Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    I would bring back Airwave but I'm not sure if I want the current version to be related to Hal Jordan. He can travel through electrical wires, intercept WIFI signals and literally see information and summon and control digital images from video games.
    Why not use Hal's nephew? What would be your take on the new Airwave?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-12-2024 at 08:28 AM.

Whatever works, I guess.
    It's just one of those things were the similarity in their powers makes me think they'd probably just randomly bump into each other eventually.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It's just one of those things were the similarity in their powers makes me think they'd probably just randomly bump into each other eventually.
    I researched Livewire's powers and nowhere in her set could she summon digital imagery constructs. I think that would make Airwave interesting from Livewire as his powers are more technological based and he uses his abilities in different ways.

I researched Livewire's powers and nowhere in her set could she summon digital imagery constructs. I think that would make Airwave interesting from Livewire as his powers are more technological based and he uses his abilities in different ways.
    True. Livewire can't do constructs like that, but she can do some other stuff with digital systems. We HAVE seen her taking over computers to talk to people. and zipping through wires is something she's always done.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Silencer instead of Rick Flag or Deadshot in Suicide Squad

Silencer, that was a character with potential and a very interesting power set.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Bloodhound by Dan Jolley (reprinted at Dark Horse) especially in a Manhunter (Kate) team-up

In another thread I was bring to memory of Son of Vulcan, the original, Johnny Mann who was basically Charlton's Thor. Only Perez remembered him, if only to kill him. But that never stopped heroes of divine origin.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I want to see something done with Aztek whether it's OG or someone new in the costume... it's a concept/franchise with a lot of open-ended possibilities and I feel like more could be done with it

The Tornado Twins pretend to be government sponsored superheroes in the 20th century.

Dawn feels something familiar about Impulse but can't put her finger on it.

Inspired by @Riv86672's post in "the government sponsored JLA team" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Yeah I can see that!
    Okay, let me mix it up a little…:

CAPTAIN ATOM & BOMBSHELL
    The leader of the Govt. sponsored team, and his distaff counterpart don’t always get along.

THE SHAGGY MAN
    Gen. Eiling is a career Military man in an indestructible bio engineered body is all about Mission first.

MANITOU RAVEN & MANITOU DAWN
    The husband and wife team are powerful mystics w. differing styles of darkness and light.

THE ATOM
    The pint sized powerhouse brings decades of experience to the table.

RAVEN
    The Native American bird themed Demi Goddess is aloof but dependable.

THE TORNADO TWINS
    The time displaced speedsters have offered their services to the Govt. in exchange for safe haven.

S.T.R.I.P.E.
    The gifted mechanical engineer w. his giant high tech mecha brings brains and brawn.

SIREN
    The ocean colored youngster w. potent aquatic abilities is trying to change her criminal ways.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-24-2024 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The Tornado Twins pretend to be government sponsored superheroes in the 20th century.

Dawn feels something familiar about Impulse but can't put her finger on it.

Inspired by @Riv86672's post in "the government sponsored JLA team" thread.
    I would thoight than it would be Don Allen the one connected to Bart.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I would thoight than it would be Don Allen the one connected to Bart.
    Yep. Don is Barts dad while Dawn is Jenni Ognats (XS) mom

https://youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/Tommy_Terror

https://youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/Tuppence_Terror

I wanted to do a miniseries with the terror twins from Young Justice. I'd focus on the juvenile wing in Belle Reeve. They get arrested again but one of the twins has an agenda that they are keeping from the other.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-25-2024 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd revive the Vuldarian concept, allowing at least more of them to have survived and working on increasing their numbers through cloning and genetic manipulation. I'd also bring back the character Veronna who was part of the tribe that guarded the Water of Warriors, but give her the Vuldarian powers. I also think this could make her an interesting contrast for Jaime Reyes - both are humans who have powers of alien origin, but Jaime's are technological while Veronna's are biological.
    Going back to this, how would you like Veronna being a hybrid to come about?

* She is born of a union between a human and a Vuldarian.

* She is born an ordinary human but due to getting caught up in the Vuldarian/Tormock war, she is injured and needs to have her DNA spliced with Vuldarian genes to save her life, transforming her into a human-Vuldarian hybrid.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 03-31-2024 at 02:16 AM.

Animal Man forever

He should allways have an ongoing, at all times

Won't elaborate