Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

The Shining Knight.

I would have him take on Mordred and Morgaine Le Fey in the present with flashbacks to Camelot.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Going back to this, how would you like Veronna being a hybrid to come about?

* She is born of a union between a human and a Vuldarian.

* She is born an ordinary human but due to getting caught up in the Vuldarian/Tormock war, she is injured and needs to have her DNA spliced with Vuldarian genes to save her life, transforming her into a human-Vuldarian hybrid.
    I like A better. Also lets you have somewhat more options when writing history.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I like A better. Also lets you have somewhat more options when writing history.
    How do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How do you mean?
    Well, girl who grows up on Earth but is part alien has a lot of options for writing the character's story prior to being a hero. This also means you have great freedom in establishing how/why she chose to be a hero.

I don't know if he's obscure enough for this but I feel like we haven't seen Creeper for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I don't know if he's obscure enough for this but I feel like we haven't seen Creeper for ages
    He had a part in Danger Street. I liked the setup of him working for a crooked millionaire in charge of a shady news organization.

I'd have Creeper team up with the Question and go against Godfrey.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-02-2024 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He had a part in Danger Street. I liked the setup of him working for a crooked millionaire in charge of a shady news organization.

I'd have Creeper team up with the Question and go against Godfrey.
    funny you say that, I was also thinking a partnership with Question would be a fun direction to explore for Jack. in true Question fashion tho, Godfrey should just be the tip of the iceberg of some much larger conspiracy that they work together to unravel

funny you say that, I was also thinking a partnership with Question would be a fun direction to explore for Jack. in true Question fashion tho, Godfrey should just be the tip of the iceberg of some much larger conspiracy that they work together to unravel
    The Creeper and Question feel like a good odd couple.

I thought about the Creeper being scouted for the Detective Guild Snyder created. So thus would be his intro mission.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-03-2024 at 03:34 AM.

How about THe Question, the Creeper and Batwoman?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    How about THe Question, the Creeper and Batwoman?
    love it. hell, let's get both Renee AND Vic involved, for some extra drama/tension. I love Vic, of course, but I never hated the idea of Renee in the mantle either... doesn't she have some history with Kate as well?

love it. hell, let's get both Renee AND Vic involved, for some extra drama/tension. I love Vic, of course, but I never hated the idea of Renee in the mantle either... doesn't she have some history with Kate as well?
    Renee and Kate had a tragic love story so you could do alot with that.

download (16).jpeg

Inspector Pilgrim, Science detective. A new character from Spurrier's Flash run. He can time travel through his lifetime. I wanna use him as a POV character throughout DC history. His 100 year old self recruits his 15th, 42nd, and 63rd year old selves to solve an ongoing mystery that recurs throughout his lifetime.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-26-2024 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Good pick! Here's my take:

The Amazing Man
    - I would relaunch the Markus Clay version of the character. Tweak his powers to be less like the Absorbing Man. Once he touches something, its stored in his mind and he can bring it forth anytime at will. His body will also respond to attack or danger reflexively to adapt to whatever dangerous situation he's in. (He's not a metamorph - his body doesn't change shape, just what his body is made out of)
    - Along with the tweaked powers come his persona. It's about resilience. He can take what comes and withstand it and keep going. He's essentially a hard worker who wants to honor his legacy and protect people.
    - Stepping up: AM finds himself on a larger stage, facing bigger foes and realizes he can't just focus on New Orleans if he really wants to make a difference. He will get roped into conversations about what it means to be "a black hero" though he just wants to be "a hero," but that conversation just never goes away and he'll struggle to find a way to address it ...(especially considering how his grandfather was a social activist, so that's another aspect of carrying legacy to be explored)
    I love this take. Only thing I would add is an updated uniform.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Hamid Stanli and Ibac.

Hamid_Stanli_0001_Prime_Earth (1).jpg

download (22).jpeg

Hamid was a minor character introduced in Priest's Black Adam run. An orphan who fell into a cult of magicians called the Circle of Crows. He is Ibac's new host so i thought he'd be a foil to Billy.

Ibac felt like a reformed villian who just wanted to be left alone while Stanli could be a true believer. So ibac is forced into the role of reluctant parental figure.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-29-2024 at 01:54 PM.