BANNED

Question DC Universe Infinite Ultra question

Has anyone received their print copy of The Death of Superman yet? I haven’t received any sort of communication from DCUI about it yet. Hope I didn’t miss an email or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    Has anyone received their print copy of The Death of Superman yet? I haven’t received any sort of communication from DCUI about it yet. Hope I didn’t miss an email or something.
    Almost certain it’s on there, think it might have even been day and date like Stargirl the Lost Children and Titans United have been.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Almost certain it’s on there, think it might have even been day and date like Stargirl the Lost Children and Titans United have been.
    Oh I’m talking about the special print edition that is exclusive to Ultra subscribers.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I don’t think I even got a email asking for my address to be able to even receive it. Wasn’t concerned about it too much since that isn’t why I signed up, but I do hope you manage to get some answers op.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don’t think I even got a email asking for my address to be able to even receive it. Wasn’t concerned about it too much since that isn’t why I signed up, but I do hope you manage to get some answers op.
    If neither of us have received emails yet, they probably just haven’t started reaching out to subscribers yet.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    If neither of us have received emails yet, they probably just haven’t started reaching out to subscribers yet.
    Have you reached out on their forum page? The moderators seemed responsive when I last checked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Have you reached out on their forum page? The moderators seemed responsive when I last checked.
    I can’t access the forum. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a Canadian subscriber, but that aspect of the app is inaccessible to me. When I click on the community link, it re-routes me to the DCUI website.