Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Default What storylines/events would you like to see in WW books?

Inspired by the What storylines would you like to see in a DC comic? in the main forum. Like the title states, what kind of storylines/events would you like to see in the WW comic?

As I said there:
    If they hadnt already messed it up with their "event" earlier this year....Justice Syndicate - Earth 1/Earth 3 start to merge and overlap causing world wide chaos of a push/pull between the two. Themiscryia/Demons Island start to overlap causing a war between each side of the Amazons. etc...it would end with a new status quo being born on Earth 1 perhaps two Amazon islands existing or the Themiscryians being forced to evacuate and win another day. Allowing Superwoman to be around more and be a thorn in Dianas side.

Rucka's Diana's Daughter would be nice. No interest in WW having a kid in the main books just so the Super Brats can have a girl to fight over but an out-of-continuity exploring Diana as mother would be cool (preferably not Fury for full blank slate potential).

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Inspired by the What storylines would you like to see in a DC comic? in the main forum. Like the title states, what kind of storylines/events would you like to see in the WW comic?

As I said there:
    If they hadnt already messed it up with their "event" earlier this year....Justice Syndicate - Earth 1/Earth 3 start to merge and overlap causing world wide chaos of a push/pull between the two. Themiscryia/Demons Island start to overlap causing a war between each side of the Amazons. etc...it would end with a new status quo being born on Earth 1 perhaps two Amazon islands existing or the Themiscryians being forced to evacuate and win another day. Allowing Superwoman to be around more and be a thorn in Dianas side.
    I like this idea a lot!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I'd love to see a full-on company-wide event that centers Diana and has the entire DCU fighting an obscure WW villain emerging as a threat powerful enough to need all the DC heroes joining forces. The Adjudicator comes to mind. He needs to be revamped into a sinister, insanely powerful cosmic character.

The first poster who says “Who Is Donna Troy?” gets side-eyed by me. Lol