Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default X-Force #35 - Preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/12/02/ma...ew-x-force-35/

JAIL BREAK! BEAST’S off-the-books plans go belly-up when SEVYR BLACKMORE stages a space prison break that even MAVERICK and the MERCS can’t keep it in hand! A major turning point for X-FORCE as a team…and breaking points for more than one key X-character!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Beast is disgusting and I'm no longer saddened to view him as such. I want him ripped to shreds. I hope Solem puts his operations on full blast and informs Krakoa. And I do think Brand knows about this.

I must say though, this is the most interested I've been in what happens in X-Force since the very beginning. Kudos to Percy on that.

Wow yeah that's definitely a villain Beast now XD Not much else to say here, except that the Arraki definitely look like Neo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Wow yeah that's definitely a villain Beast now XD Not much else to say here, except that the Arraki definitely look like Neo.
    The way he so arrogantly and cavalierly discards the victim. I'm pissed. LOL

Yep, he's a full-on villain now. However, (and I might catch some hate for this) I quite like the idea of Beast as an X-Men antagonist.

One of the originals, now turned against them. There is fun to be had with that premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yep, that was super rough.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I chuckled when I recently saw Beast winning that villain poll over the likes of Sinister or Moira. It certainly looks be the justified though.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Astonishing Member

So Beast build a giant prison space station with an-organic technology, where he experiments on abducted mutant prisoners, while using a mind broken Wolverine as attack dog and NOBODY on Krakoa or among the X-men noticed or cared?

Unless this all turns out to be some kind of illusion created by Jean Grey to expose the lengths evil Hank is willing to go at the moment, i basicly declare this the spiritual successor to Frank Tieri's Weapon X series. A stupidly written series about every hero involved looking like idiots while creating nothing but needless suffering that serves no purpose.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Oh, Henry...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So Beast build a giant prison space station with an-organic technology, where he experiments on abducted mutant prisoners, while using a mind broken Wolverine as attack dog and NOBODY on Krakoa or among the X-men noticed or cared?

Unless this all turns out to be some kind of illusion created by Jean Grey to expose the lengths evil Hank is willing to go at the moment, i basicly declare this the spiritual successor to Frank Tieri's Weapon X series. A stupidly written series about every hero involved looking like idiots while creating nothing but needless suffering that serves no purpose.
    Well said.

It takes genuine effort to be Tieri bad, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I hear ya there. Unbelievable.

Shut up, Beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Mighty Member

Feels like Beast is becoming the next Magneto.
    I’m all for it honestly, I wouldn’t mind if the next generation rivalry is Cyclopes and Beast. It’s a poetic parrallel to Xavier/Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I’m all for it honestly, I wouldn’t mind if the next generation rivalry is Cyclopes and Beast. It’s a poetic parrallel to Xavier/Magneto.
    why do you feel the need to insult Magneto? Let him Rest In Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    It could be that other X-Men have noticed some of this odd behavior, it was alluded to a little in a previous issue. Perhaps there will be more of that soon. Like, we could get an X book next week that addresses it. Also, Beast could be using technology to get around telepathic intrusion, that wouldn't be a new thing in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I’m all for it honestly, I wouldn’t mind if the next generation rivalry is Cyclopes and Beast. It’s a poetic parallel to Xavier/Magneto.
    That could absolutely work and as I said before; I'm here for it!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member

Rember as this is going on. Hank is keeping a drugged mind controled logan chained up and naked in his basement. Would a villan really do that to his frend for questing him ?
    Rember last issue of wolverine
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-03-2022 at 12:00 PM.