Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 64. Age of apocalypse redux look how adorable baby magneto is.

Xavier: sabertooth is good and attractive?
    Creed: you've been saying that non stop. Tell your dog to quit growing at my dog.
    Xavier: sorry. Laura quit bullying wild child. But I spent a life time trying to reform you only to make you more savage. Yet here you are as hero.
    Creed:hm. That seems like your a failure then

Xavier institute: Rouge, Ice man, sunfire,proteus, cypher, tempest, and magneto.

Magneto: it's good to see you Charles we need a miracle(reviled to be moria with baby magneto)
    Xavier: what and how ?

Morianeto: well after marring Trask and building sentinel and nuking the planet I found out I was a mutant, I'm good now, founded xmen, and alpha the ultimate de age Eric to 6 months old and I built a suit to use his powers.
    Cypher: I scaned you. We have 2 of your the 5, so we can build your utopia.
    Xavier: wait, sinister knows this as well....

Sinister: so with this the 5 we can make a army you and rule the multiverse.
    Apocalypse(he has arc-angel wings): a army of a billion me's suvive of the fittest on a worthy scale.
    Sinister: and I get 10 plants to have a billion me ?
    Apocalypse: no. Where are these 5
    Sinister: they found hope, we have elixir and egg Dark child, Scott and his seeing eye boy, and sadly havoc lived and is with them. The xmen will attack our prision and we'll kill them there.

Xavier: so laura how do you like your noseless wolverine phase
    Laura: incoherently growling
    Xavier: ok, to me my xmen.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-05-2022 at 02:25 PM.