Default Megamind, Gru, and Syndrome vs Professor Calamitous, Dr. Wily and Dr. Robotnik

1. Fight with their standard gear

2. Both teams get 3 months of prep time

Which supervillains win?

Bonus battle: All 6 team up to face Mojo Jojo, who has had 1 year of prep-time; can they pool their resources to prevail?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Mega Mind and Syndrome were more about one big machine. I THINK Gru was too, but it's been a while since I saw it.

They've got nothing on the sheer mass production capacity of Wily or Robotnik.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Mega Mind and Syndrome were more about one big machine. I THINK Gru was too, but it's been a while since I saw it.

They've got nothing on the sheer mass production capacity of Wily or Robotnik.
    Actually, Syndrome's thing was going to be to mass produce his Incredibles-stomping super gear and give it to everyone, to make everyone super.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I think Wily and Robotnik definitely take the prep, just from sheer production scale, as Munch said.

For the no-prep fight, Syndrome's Zero Point Gun is pretty OP as a single weapon, but take that out, and I don't think Team One has the chops to deal with Team Two. Megamind's giant robots could probably contend with some of Wily and Robotnik's machines, but Robotnik, at least, always seems to have one giant-ass flying warship operational to throw into a fight, so with that acting as a fortress of operations, Team Two has more than enough on-board resources and counter-measures to secure themselves while they whip up something more ridiculous as Team One has to fight their way to them.

That would be an amusing battle, actually, both teams are on an Egg Carrier, and they're all improvizing super-science weapons by tearing up parts of the ship and any robots on hand and cobbling parts together. It's just that at the start, at least, Team Two doesn't have to also be defending themselves from hordes of Eggbots, and Wily's goddamned teleporting flying saucer with its goddamned multi-element homing attacks. >:B

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Actually, Syndrome's thing was going to be to mass produce his Incredibles-stomping super gear and give it to everyone, to make everyone super.
    Going to be, yes. But he didn't actually get around to it, it was just one big Omnidroid at a time.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Amazing Member

In the no prep fight do Wily and Robotnik have access to Bass and Metal Sonic? Because if they do it's even more one-sided for team video-game. I thought about asking about Sage for Robotnik as well (his new super-AI from Frontiers) but she doesn't have a lot of feats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    In the no prep fight do Wily and Robotnik have access to Bass and Metal Sonic? Because if they do it's even more one-sided for team video-game. I thought about asking about Sage for Robotnik as well (his new super-AI from Frontiers) but she doesn't have a lot of feats yet.
    Bass is more of a loose cannon and isn't blindly loyal to Wily to the level that Metal Sonic is. Though honestly, Metal Sonic would be more than enough.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Going to be, yes. But he didn't actually get around to it, it was just one big Omnidroid at a time.
    He also had a bunch of goons with high tech equipment, a secret volcano base, and some experimental stuff like his personal gear, the goop cannons that he used to capture Mr. Incredible, rocket ships, hover vehicles, etc.

From the get-go, Wily is going to be bringing out 8 robot masters of some kind or another and that alone is going to be hard for the opposing team to handle. Bring in stages worth of enemies and a castle or two full of bosses, and you might not even need Robotnik and whoever that other guy is.