Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So sinister will be in the pit the next issue and then he will call for help? Escape? Whatever then that will lead to sins of sinister. I think madam righteous will come and rescue him by making a deal with him.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    So sinister will be in the pit the next issue and then he will call for help? Escape? Whatever then that will lead to sins of sinister. I think madam righteous will come and rescue him by making a deal with him.
    Yeah and if Righteous is involved then I almost suspect Shaw will be involved too. I don't trust him and it wouldn't take much for Sinister to bribe him to go along with his plans.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah and if Righteous is involved then I almost suspect Shaw will be involved too. I don't trust him and it wouldn't take much for Sinister to bribe him to go along with his plans.
    The inciting incident(s) for Sins of Sinister are actually way more interesting (to me) than the actual event as of now. If Gillen and co. can nail the transition into the event then I might actually find myself on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The inciting incident(s) for Sins of Sinister are actually way more interesting (to me) than the actual event as of now. If Gillen and co. can nail the transition into the event then I might actually find myself on board.
    Yeah the build is actually eating. I thought it will be a dud but this could likely be better than judgement day.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Gillen confirms on twitter that the data page doodles are all him.

What a mensch! What a draftsman!

Can't wait for what's next

Incredible Member

Storm should not be in both Krakoan and Arakki QQ, she is a liability.

Agreed. The lead-up is strong here and in Red (still trying to figure out how all of THAT leads to SoS). I find Sinister more interesting now that he's in his endgame.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Storm should not be in both Krakoan and Arakki QQ, she is a liability.
    Part of me is like yes, Storm should stick to Voice of Sol stuff and the Great Ring, because it’s more interesting and she’s clearly too busy. Of course they’d still need someone to provide them with updates on Arakko and make sure their governments stay allied.

At the same time, there’s also huge disparities on how that “business” is depicted. Kurt is running Krakoa’s entire policing system, going back forth to Arakko as well + Legion’s astral plane, AND developing the guiding philosophy for the entire nation. Kate spends a ton of time on missions that place her in space and even in different time periods. Neither of them are depicted as leaving meetings early or having huge conflicting priorities.

The little drawings are indeed funny, but I really think it's the most OOC Sinister has ever been, even Gillenister.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This was a good issue. It was a good illustration of how Sinister is using his Moira farm and his multiple attempts and failures were gruesome but entertaining. What I'm most intrigued about though is what exactly Destiny needs Sinister for, because although she has said they need to be on the same side, and it was reiterated in this issue, she has mostly been working against him. What is Destiny's endgame?

Part of me is like yes, Storm should stick to Voice of Sol stuff and the Great Ring, because it’s more interesting and she’s clearly too busy. Of course they’d still need someone to provide them with updates on Arakko and make sure their governments stay allied.

At the same time, there’s also huge disparities on how that “business” is depicted. Kurt is running Krakoa’s entire policing system, going back forth to Arakko as well + Legion’s astral plane, AND developing the guiding philosophy for the entire nation. Kate spends a ton of time on missions that place her in space and even in different time periods. Neither of them are depicted as leaving meetings early or having huge conflicting priorities.
    Well, Storm can't lose fights, whenever the X-Men is going to lose a fight Storm is extremely needed somewhere else, usually in Arakko. If a fight is about to break, and Ororo have to be somewhere else, we already know the mutants are going to lose.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It makes sense she's spending more time there now since it's post-Judgement Day but what the hell was going on Mars all the time that she was there the majority of the time? Were Sentinels attacking the Arrakoans? C'mon.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Oh noes Hope is dead? How are they going to... oh wait. Forge can just pull out one of his old cloning machines or build a new one with krakoa tech, or they can ask one of the hundreds of owners of cloning tech around the galaxy to lend them one.

They have 5 seperated backups of her memories and over a dozen of telepaths who can put them into a replicated body. So there should no logical issue what so ever.

Amazing Member

I, for one, would love to see the remaining QC members, maybe Shaw given his history with Mother Righteous,turn to Selene in issue 10 for help in resurrecting Hope. It would be a wacky, ironic full circle moment for Immortal X-Men and would explain why Xavier had some interest in keeping Selene involved.

Isnt Selene dead?