Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    No because I actually chuckled why did he call out hope like that XD
    Attachment 126749
    It's clearly a provocation to make her react and read his mind, as she didn't do it in a previous plan.
    (which is perfect characterisation, as she would DEFINITELY react to any attack)

Honest question - why does Storm have her foot on the neck of some of you? She's fake. Not real. Yet it's like the fact she "exist" is rubbing salt in some imaginary wound. She doesn't die ya'll mad, she does something and she needs to "humble herself". What do ya'll want her do to? Should we bring back Guggenheim so she can be napping in the corner and getting impaled with the American flag?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Honest question - why does Storm have her foot on the neck of some of you? She's fake. Not real. Yet it's like the fact she "exist" is rubbing salt in some imaginary wound. She doesn't die ya'll mad, she does something and she needs to "humble herself". What do ya'll want her do to? Should we bring back Guggenheim so she can be napping in the corner and getting impaled with the American flag?
    Guggenheim back, but we get Storm impaled on a flagpole. I hate to say it, but that’s a tempting proposition.

Also so that last page. Those are the ones that are still alive in our current time?

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Guggenheim back, but we get Storm impaled on a flagpole. I hate to say it, but that’s a tempting proposition.
    Exactly lol. Ya'll b1tching to b1tch because ya'll are bored apparently. That says more about Gillen's writing than anything else. That out of this whole issue you guys took Storm leaving as the red flag.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Also so that last page. Those are the ones that are still alive in our current time?
    I would assume so? This is all leading up to Sins of Sinister event which will be in a separate but canonical timeline if I understand correctly.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Exactly lol. Ya'll b1tching to b1tch because ya'll are bored apparently. That says more about Gillen's writing than anything else. That out of this whole issue you guys took Storm leaving as the red flag.
    I’d just say that it makes her more overpowered and overestimated than Sinister and Moira combined.

Let his honesty set you free... we all know why Storm is such a threat to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    I’d just say that it makes her more overpowered and overestimated than Sinister and Moira combined.
    Then you'd also want Hope and Exodus to get impaled by the flag as well? Because I've seen several arguments that both of these characters far exceed Storm in terms of power due to how they've been portrayed. Also the the time she did stay what did Gillen have her use to dispatch Sinister? A lightning bolt! A copy/paste lightning bolt he also had Hope use against Sinister. Totally overpowered and unwritable character.

The fact Storm left to attend matters on Arakko (where obviously Sinister is pulling strings to get her "distracted") makes all you guys itch in the nether region for some reason.

So I go back to my original train of thought. It doesn't matter what Storm did or didn't do - ya'll just going to be miserable and b1tch about it.

What a waste of energy lol.

Fantastic Member

Its why Storm stans baffle me almost as much as Polaris fans do.

Raw power is one thing, but in terms of strength of will/personal power, few can outmatch Storm so I felt immortal honored that today WAY better than any depiction of Storm Gillien provided previously (I’m along with those who groaned at her portrayal during the Extinction team era).

Recognizing you don’t want to anger her isn’t fan service or Mary Sueing her — that’s way buried deep in the canon.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

there's a lot of facts being stated in this thread and can I just say I'm here for it all. good issue and beautiful gowns too!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

who was mad that she didn't die? I haven't seen anyone say that lol

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Correct. Emma, Charles, Hope, and Exodus were killed in Sinister's last attempt and then he escaped. The 9 previous times he was killed and the timeline was reset.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Obviously Sinister wouldn’t be able to kill Storm anyway - she controls weather, and death is a kind of weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Correct. Emma, Charles, Hope, and Exodus were killed in Sinister's last attempt and then he escaped. The 9 previous times he was killed and the timeline was reset.
    And if I understand that was the last attempt because Moiras only get 10 lives right ? That's why he didn't killed himself to reset when he failed to kill them all ?