Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    That has never stopped Marvel before... They will reset him to a previous version, and everything is forgiven! And if they need an excuse, they will say he was possessed by the Demon Bear or something...
    Oh yeah, shades of Bishop...

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    But that's the problem: the things he's done(especially to Logan) are so unforgivable that he can never go back to being a hero again unless some excuse is made for his actions.
    Could summon summarized what Beast did to Wolverine? I might not have read those stories or simply forgot and not sure where to look

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Could summon summarized what Beast did to Wolverine? I might not have read those stories or simply forgot and not sure where to look
    Well he got him and Cia man captured by legacy house. Killed logan, did somting to Cia man, then when ressurecting him collored him, turning him in to a slave, and sending him on kill missions. When not in the field hank keeps him chained up and naked in the basement of x force while monologing to logans skull how hell use him better then weapon x did

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

A quiet end to Beast’s reign of terror. I’ll bet we haven’t heard the last of him!

It really will come down to what they actually do to him now that he's been caught. I half expect them to give him Sinisters' seat on the Council. Emma already 'caught' him once and basically lightly scolded him.

And is Logan still chained up and enslaved?

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    It really will come down to what they actually do to him now that he's been caught. I half expect them to give him Sinisters' seat on the Council. Emma already 'caught' him once and basically lightly scolded him.

And is Logan still chained up and enslaved?
    No, he's freed, I think. I'm aware of Beast possibly being given Sinister's seat. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head?
    Last edited by Mungho; 12-08-2022 at 01:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I want Beast to be punished and then a massive cast change.

Cece, Tom and Sage can stay, the rest out, please.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Cece, Tom and Sage can stay, the rest out, please.
    Yes, please. The first two have been criminally underused, and Sage, while not exactly underused, has definitely been *mis*used.

I really want to see more of Tom's relationship with Krakoa, if any, and / or other plant-manipulators, like Dryad and her dad. I also really want to see how Cecelia is coping with working as a full-time doctor in a 'Healing Gardens' that is also frequented by the Morlock Healer, and presumably gets visits from Triage and Elixir, from time to time, rendering much of her medical expertise somewhat superfluous (although she would seem ideally suited to preventative medicine, giving one advice to keep one from coming back and needing mutant healing quite so much!).

As for Sage, I kind of miss her abilities as Tessa, a human computer. Once Claremont started strapping on powers like sense mutants, activate / trigger mutants, tweak mutations, telepathy, rando super-martial arts, etc. I feel like she kind of went all over the place and lost what made her interesting. But I'm probably alone in that.

This was a good issue, as far as X-Force goes at least. Glad we're potentially getting some closure and consequences for Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    See I’m confused cause don’t they also need to “get him” in Wolverine’s title?
    Right? I'm confused about that too. Wasn't he being chased around by Kraven The Hunter in Krakoa's "Danger Room" environment or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I still suspect he's being influenced by Brand (through Mentallo?) and the timing works as it seems her plans are about to blow up in her face over at Red. That would then loosen her control on him and maybe restore him, if she is indeed involved at all.
    That's possible I guess. Though I doubt it. I think Beast just lost his moral compass over the years. Just compromising on issues of morality over and over again in the name of "science". I've said it several times on these boards: Beast is an antagonist now and I'm here for it. If they do put him in the pit I hope they weave a decent tale out of it. Something like Beast having to rely on the intelligence that got him in there to now get him out, could be a cool story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I personally think they should steer clear from the "soul" discussion. I really do NOT care about it at all, and I'm not sure Hickman planned anything with it.
    Agreed. The more we stay away from that can of worms the better.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think all of X-Force as well as the QC should all be punished for knowing about Hank's actions and doing nothing, as well as enabling his actions. In fact, throw the whole population of Krakoa in the pit. The pit will be a party!

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    That's possible I guess. Though I doubt it. I think Beast just lost his moral compass over the years. Just compromising on issues of morality over and over again in the name of "science". I've said it several times on these boards: Beast is an antagonist now and I'm here for it. If they do put him in the pit I hope they weave a decent tale out of it. Something like Beast having to rely on the intelligence that got him in there to now get him out, could be a cool story.
    I think it'd be really cool if someone revived an old copy of Hank and he and the current one confront each other.
    Last edited by Mungho; 12-08-2022 at 09:45 AM.

I think all of X-Force as well as the QC should all be punished for knowing about Hank's actions and doing nothing, as well as enabling his actions. In fact, throw the whole population of Krakoa in the pit. The pit will be a party!

I think it'd be really cool if someone revived an old copy of Hank and he and the current one confront each other.
    Yeah that could be good. Or at least funny. Hell, you could have current Hank, Dark Beast and this resurrected Hank all fighting to be Hank Prime, lol. Might as well throw in time displaced teen Hank for good measure.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

So this issue ends with an alcoholic Sage and former serial killer but now hero (?) Omega Red taking down a villainous and sadistic Beast. What a mess. I'm sure there's some version of this story and these character arcs that works, but this isn't it.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Grayson View Post
    So this issue ends with an alcoholic Sage and former serial killer but now hero (?) Omega Red taking down a villainous and sadistic Beast. What a mess. I'm sure there's some version of this story and these character arcs that works, but this isn't it.
    Yeah, I'll admit it was weird to see Omega Red in that context.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Seeing Omega Red in X-Men colours was funny.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Beast: “And now I know how Scott felt about me bringing the O5 out of the past.”

Scott: “The difference is unlike me, you actually have done terrible crap Hank.”