Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Also, Solaris does sound like a Sinister. So unless there is a swere coming in, I think is leaning heavily towards that.

I don't understand the enthusiasm for this issue as krakoa said he knows absolutely nothing interesting in xmr 09 it was boring, I expected better from roberto than a simple inducer of image when has are plan and are datapage ok he is funny but does not explain much how is he aware of the plan of abigail? cable told him? and deathbird knew that roberto had taken the place of xandra the shiar does he know about brand?

As for the characterization of abigail, still so bad and inconsistent in xmr 08, she behaved like an evil villain with a twirling mustache who gave ridiculous evil smiles like moira watching vulcan attack the galactic council and in xmr 09 it is a caricature of cold, pragmatic anti-hero who doesn't enjoy doing this but has to do it for the sol system because she cares about everyone else just to become a bad guy? ridiculous.

I don't understand what ewing is doing with abigail, their behavior changes with each issue... after maybe in xmr 08 it's a mistake by musabekov if he represents it this way like when isca was crying for tarn when it's was not planned.

There remains a number to conclude the Abigail arc which will have been too short only 7 numbers (x-men red 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 10) and will not have to tell much apart from an assassination of character... instead of rushing to the end of the abigail arc in xmr 10, ewing should have continued rather than tie in on storm and brotherhood.

I don't see how ewing can correctly conclude the arc abigail in xmr 10 between the fight of vulcans vs ororo, cable and orbis and roberto and brand 22 page is not enough what a mess.

At least we finally have news of the child of deathbird.

Mighty Member

Abigail was never noble or kind or not ambitious. I don't get this defense of her. Thus is the same woman that let Colossus get tortured for months to stop an invasion. She has no moral compassion save for what she thinks is right. She has ideals about about what her outcomes should be. But no qualms about how to get there. That's been true of her for a while now, so I don't understand how people can think Ewing is mishandling her character.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The way Caselli draws Storm's leggings always make me think her cheeks are exposed. The cut-outs are not supposed to be that low or that wide.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I haven't read any posts yet but i am so looking forward to reading this. I think im going to save it for tomorrow with immortal and x-treme. I read A LOT of comics today. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm just not sure that I'm ready for whatever is about to go down with Eden.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I'm just not sure that I'm ready for whatever is about to go down with Eden.
    I know!!! I'm actually very worried that he and his powers might be irreparably damaged as a consequence. And I'd really, truly hate that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Thirded.

73jxjw.jpg

Exactatiously, Rosa!

Al Ewing deserves a statue. He's writing THE HELL out of this book. I wish he was writing the entire X-Line.

I really enjoyed this issue. Sunspot’s plan reveal was great. Not only is he powerful but his tactical thinking is great. Ewing has such a good grasp on Cable and his crew. I’m hoping they won’t have to kill Eden, and that they destroy Orbis’s a$$ (and his weird a$$ alien creations). I just hope we get enough panel time in the next issue for Cable to get a big finish and set him and his team up for running SWORD. With this arc wrapping up in #10 I get the feeling Brand is going to get exposed but escape before they can give her the beatdown she is well overdue for. I’m sure she will come back in a future arc though.

I am looking forward to the Vulcan vs Storm fight. I want a solo fight between them. There has been too much build up in the book for her to waste Uranos vs saving him for Orchis/Nimrod (or maybe Sinister).

Ewing/Casselli is Marvel gold! 10/10

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh thats a great observation thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Al Ewing deserves a statue. He's writing THE HELL out of this book. I wish he was writing the entire X-Line.
    he knows how to do epic, in my mind this book is a direct continuation from Hickman's run, it was a slow burn but when it started cooking it all fell in to place amazingly

and here I completely wrote off this book, teaches me to doubt Ewing

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The way Caselli draws Storm's leggings always make me think her cheeks are exposed. The cut-outs are not supposed to be that low or that wide.
    I mean I wouldn't be against some stormy cheeks =P

Really enjoyed this issue. Vulcan must be super fast if he's able to kick Nova whilst he's flying at speed.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think Vulcan might become the big villain of 2023

Love what they are doing with him.

Also cannot wait or them to follow up on the fact that they did confirm Deathbird indeed gave birth to his child. Lets hope they will not forget to do so.

Big yeahhhh on the Sunspot performance. I might actually vote for him (see sticky thread)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================