Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Hershel Walker ...Declares Victory !

After a long , hard fought battle that featured the most important issues in today's time , Hershel Walker declared victory on Tuesday night. His victory was long and hard fought. For he had battled a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Or someone who used the name of Raphael ....no idea if he likes pizza or not.

It wasn't just dudes who were Ninja Turtles that the great Hershel Walker battled. No ...during this election cycle Hershel brought up an issue we all didn't realize that was there. One that we now have to sit and wonder just how exactly we didn't think about this til now. But the issue was ... Vampires vs Werewolves.

Its an issue we all were shocked we had ignored. I mean hadn't Underworld already covered the great Vampire vs Werewolf War ? How could we as a country handle this situation ? Only the great Hershel Walker dared to speak up on this. On days he wasn't discussing the effects of Climate Change. With his great take of :

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air, so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move," Walker said. "So it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got we to clean that back up."

Its clear Hershel Walker is playing 4D chess against a Ninja Turtle and once he won the Governor seat for the great State of Atlanta as he claimed , it was over ! The man has taken office and now will be moving to Washington State to take his seat discussing the battle ahead of Vampires vs Werewolves !

But folks we have to remember that Hershel deserves our respect. The guy scored 82 TD's and had like 19,000+ yards from scrimmage in the NFL. Guy was a beast in the NFL. Now he's taking that talent from NFL to go do battle with Vampires and Werewolves.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Who needs Buffy, Blade, Selene, Van Helsing or Carl Kolchak to battle the monsters when Herschel is now free from the mundane nonsense that’s politics to save us all from the things that go bump in the night. Whew! I’m so-ooooooo relieved!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-07-2022 at 10:48 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Doesn't he spell it the German way, Herschel with a c?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Doesn't he spell it the German way, Herschel with a c?
    He can spell?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    He can spell?
    I don't know, I believe he would spell IT with a C

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Who needs Buffy, Blade, Selene, Van Helsing or Carl Kolchak to battle the monsters when Herschel is now free from the mundane nonsense that’s politics to save us all from the things that go bump in the night. Whew! I’m so-ooooooo relieved!
    To be fair to the esteemed Mr. Walker, the name WARNOCK does kind of sound vampiric. So I’m not surprised he felt the need to warn us of the looming undead threat.

I can imagine Blade or Etrigan the Demon fighting Count Warnock back in the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    To be fair to the esteemed Mr. Walker, the name WARNOCK does kind of sound vampiric. So I’m not surprised he felt the need to warn us of the looming undead threat.

I can imagine Blade or Etrigan the Demon fighting Count Warnock back in the 70s.
    Doesn't "Warnock" sound more like "Warlock"?

Astonishing Member

Good thing nobody told him Warnock is a letter away from being Warlock, he could've started a whole monologue about it.

Actually is warlock too big a word for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Good thing nobody told him Warnock is a letter away from being Warlock, he could've started a whole monologue about it.

Actually is warlock too big a word for him?
    No bigger than "vampire" or "werewolf".

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hmm! Maybe Herschel was onto something after all.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!