Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So Sinister gets put in the pit, for sure.

Xavier's choice is to let Sinister out isn't it
    I get the feeling once the diamond sinister is in the pit, Stasis of Clubs, Queen of Hearts and Ace of Spades will crawl out of the woodwork..and that is not even counting the consequences of Diamond's shenanigans.

Fantastic Member

Since Sinister is apparently getting put into the Pit does this mean the whole of SOS just takes place inside his mind while he's all comatose?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Since Sinister is apparently getting put into the Pit does this mean the whole of SOS just takes place inside his mind while he's all comatose?
    No,apparently SOS is narrated similar to HoX-PoX at intervals of a decade, a century and a millennium after Sinister goes into the pit, though most likely those timelines collapse and are re-set by yet again more Moira deaths so at the end of it all they'll be as good as an induced hallucination in the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Started to read the interview then quickly lost all interest in what Gillenister was saying.
    I was all over him saying Sinister's got a 19th Century British colonialist mindset and views X-genes as resources to exploit. That's the sharpest perspective on the character yet.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Kinda confused by the monologue here, I don't really see how Sinisters blindingly obviously inevitable betrayal is somehow a sign that the dream of humans and Mutants coexisting is unrealistic or impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Kinda confused by the monologue here, I don't really see how Sinisters blindingly obviously inevitable betrayal is somehow a sign that the dream of humans and Mutants coexisting is unrealistic or impossible.
    It seems like he's saying that he really doesn't know how to achieve the dream. That there's always something throwing a wrench in it and now, I guess with Cable carrying Hope's body, he's second guessing all of his decisions from the start of Krakoa. Namely allowing Sinister in? That's how I'm interpret that particular page. (which I can't find at the moment)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

So Nightcrawler as Spider-Man? Where's his horns? I'd be so happy if they were gone. I know some like them.

And to hell with Sinister. He is so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    So Nightcrawler as Spider-Man? Where's his horns? I'd be so happy if they were gone. I know some like them.

And to hell with Sinister. He is so annoying.
    Agreed about the horns. I'm already over them haha. And it seems like his tail is missing too so maybe that's one of the chimeras?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!