Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

That baby almost got eaten and what does Peter mean by lost Mary Jane? It must have something to do with that glowing guy! Wait...is it possible that the glowing dude was Will O' The Wisp?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

I'm the first one to agree on give Norman Osborn the beating of his miserable life, but doing it in his current state, honestly, it's pointless!

Astonishing Member

read the book
    spoilers:
    the preview shows Peter meeting Ben and well Ben mention about someone that wants him right now which reveal as Venom as he jump Spidey and fight for a bit and Venom is even more 1 dimensional than he was in the 90s, and Peter doesn't seem to noticed anything wrong from my first read, you would think Wells read Donny Cates run where Peter and Eddie ended up as friends and Peter would ask why did Eddie regressed(to be fair, Peter did say "what's wrong with you, you sound dumber) Chasm also see Ms Marvel and use a spell to send her to whatever in her mini series, but no, nothing, also you see Jameson in his building telling his staff that they got a story with the Inferno mess happened, and Jameson goes in his office and Ben is there sitting in his chair saying the World gone to hell, I guess Jameson will play a role in this Dark Web, Peter fights Venom and defeats him with a burning book(its a manga named Ramen Ninja for obvious Naruto parody), and then Maddie shows up and Peter almost pissed her off by noting her resemblance to Jean, Maddie then takes the unconciousnes Venom with Peter saying "you can't take him he's unhinged(is this the same Peter that had a friendly lunch with Eddie in Venom 200?) Maddie said Ben is done with his jobs and Ben show up and said to Peter, "now where were we" issue ends
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    read the book
    spoilers:
    the preview shows Peter meeting Ben and well Ben mention about someone that wants him right now which reveal as Venom as he jump Spidey and fight for a bit and Venom is even more 1 dimensional than he was in the 90s, and Peter doesn't seem to noticed anything wrong from my first read, you would think Wells read Donny Cates run where Peter and Eddie ended up as friends and Peter would ask why did Eddie regressed(to be fair, Peter did say "what's wrong with you, you sound dumber) Chasm also see Ms Marvel and use a spell to send her to whatever in her mini series, but no, nothing, also you see Jameson in his building telling his staff that they got a story with the Inferno mess happened, and Jameson goes in his office and Ben is there sitting in his chair saying the World gone to hell, I guess Jameson will play a role in this Dark Web, Peter fights Venom and defeats him with a burning book(its a manga named Ramen Ninja for obvious Naruto parody), and then Maddie shows up and Peter almost pissed her off by noting her resemblance to Jean, Maddie then takes the unconciousnes Venom with Peter saying "you can't take him he's unhinged(is this the same Peter that had a friendly lunch with Eddie in Venom 200?) Maddie said Ben is done with his jobs and Ben show up and said to Peter, "now where were we" issue ends
    end of spoilers
    That's very underwhelming and I guess what I expected

No Feleica or MJ reference so yeah that push is kind done it seems and we're going full Hellions mode
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 12-13-2022 at 12:17 PM.

Astonishing Member

Its actually pretty funny reading this and looking through my new Venomibus by Cates and Stegman comparing the 2 Peter Eddie relationships

read the book
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    ok so far I'm right with my prediction
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Its actually pretty funny reading this and looking through my new Venomibus by Cates and Stegman comparing the 2 Peter Eddie relationships
    yeah I'm kinda mad that they aren't referencing their improve relationship one of the best things of Cates run was the Eddie Pete relationship. Gotta be requirement for this writer to at least read the previous year of appearances by the character they are planning to write
    Last edited by Jman27; 12-13-2022 at 01:30 PM.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah I'm kinda mad that they aren't referencing their improve relationship one of the best things of Cates run was the Eddie Pete relationship. Gotta be requirement for this writer to at least read the previous year of appearances by the character they are planning to write
    More natural than anything with Peter and Norman in this run.

Astonishing Member

read the book
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Wait

spoilers:
    Ben casts a spell or did I get that part wrong?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    ok so far I'm right with my prediction
    What was that prediction?

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    What was that prediction?
    He beats or subdue venom only to lose to Ben next issue and get stuck in limbo as the solicitations show

I really like today's issue! spoilers:
    The manga scene is very, very funny. Naturo hive, we thriving
    end of spoilers

A nitpick--Dark Web: X-Men #1 clearly comes before ASM#15! The reading order is wrong! Heed my call, web-heads!

BANNED

spoilers:
    If I had to pick which books do the Manga business the best, it'd still be Joshua Williamson's Robin

I love lethal protector Venom personally, but I'd much rather he regress to it organically. It's quite easy to do that

Ben confronting Jonah...once upon a time he was trying to save him and the Bugle staff from Osborn
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    I really like today's issue! spoilers:
    The manga scene is very, very funny. Naturo hive, we thriving
    end of spoilers

A nitpick--Dark Web: X-Men #1 clearly comes before ASM#15! The reading order is wrong! Heed my call, web-heads!
    Dark web x-men 1. More like the latest episode of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends