Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Pretty cool suit .

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Sick costume, white and gold is a cool look as the All-Star and Sixth Dimension suits show.
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I dig the clear white look. I'm looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Pretty cool suit .
    Yeah this white suit is pretty boss. Has vibes of the Kryptonians from Superman the Movie as well. Way cool.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Sick costume, white and gold is a cool look as the All-Star and Sixth Dimension suits show.
    I guess I'm in the minority. I hate the suit. It's too bright for my eyes and looks lazily done. I wonder how Diana will play into this story? Priest hasn't exactly been subtle with his writing.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority. I hate the suit. It's too bright for my eyes and looks lazily done. I wonder how Diana will play into this story? Priest hasn't exactly been subtle with his writing.
    She'd probably be a romantic option but a temporary one.

I’m confused, where are you guys getting the idea that Diana will play a role in this? Far as I know the focus is on Clark and Lois.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I’m confused, where are you guys getting the idea that Diana will play a role in this? Far as I know the focus is on Clark and Lois.
    DAbellwrites theorized she might and I just thought about what it could be.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I wonder how Diana will play into this story? Priest hasn't exactly been subtle with his writing.
    Considering he's also made no secret that he doesn't like Wonder Woman, hopefully she plays no part and is left out of it altogether.

Why would she have anything to do with this story?

The only way I see her appearing is in a group JL appearance.

great to see. I hope that this turns into an ongoing writer position for Superman.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Oh yes I'm buying this. Cool concept and I'm a fan of Priest's work.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Considering he's also made no secret that he doesn't like Wonder Woman, hopefully she plays no part and is left out of it altogether.
    He sure did fool me.

Well, I saw someone mention Batman. So, I just theorized, and basing off Preist's history of writing the character. Plus, Elseworlds these days usually don't focus on specific characters, they're usually the DC Universe as a whole.

Spectacular Member Earth-2 Refugee's Avatar

I wasn't really sold on this book with the first issue solicitation, but the second issue has me a lot more interested. I'm hesitant still since I didn't care for Black Adam, but I'm hoping Priest can win me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-2 Refugee View Post
    I wasn't really sold on this book with the first issue solicitation, but the second issue has me a lot more interested. I'm hesitant still since I didn't care for Black Adam, but I'm hoping Priest can win me over.
    With Lost at least the focus should be on Clark and Lois. I love the parts of Black Adam that actually focus on the titular character but Malik’s dialogue is just too cringey for me at times.