Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Puts on tinfoil hat

The Return of Sand Superman

Space dolphins! Maybe Priest will have Lobo show up here? Kinda seems like Priest is doing an Up in the Sky! but reversed. Instead of Supes searching for someone out in the cosmos and doing good deeds along the way, he’s trying to get back home but keeps getting roped into adventures along the way. Much more true to the original Odyssey that way.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I relate so hard to this .

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Puts on tinfoil hat

The Return of Sand Superman
    Came across some Priest articles where he talks about his love for a lot of O’Neil’s stories so you might be on to something there. A story like this would make it pretty easy to accomadate a trip to the Quarrm Dimension, or for someone from there to show up in the “main” universe.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Now this..i can find interesting.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Extraordinary Member

Superman: Lost #1 Preview
    Writer: Christopher Priest
    Artist: Carlo Pagulayan

Apparently the first issue got leaked or something

I love when Clark and Lois talks shop .

Incredible Member

Yep, that's indeed quality Lois & Clark scenes. They're certainly inspiring more hope (lol) in me than the preview we got in the announcement, or than the solicitations for that matter.

Loved this! Honestly it’s probably the best JL story in ages, good mix of geopolitics and superheroics with a crashed alien ship almost causing WWIII, makes me wish we had gotten a longer JL run from Priest. It was refreshing to see the entire League be competent and capable, and I liked the banter between Clark and Lois at the start. Clark quoting philosophy makes me grin, Priest seems to like his Superman smart which is obviously my preference too. Can’t wait for the next issue so we can find out more about what Clark got up to on his 20 year journey.

Loved this! Honestly it’s probably the best JL story in ages, good mix of geopolitics and superheroics with a crashed alien ship almost causing WWIII, makes me wish we had gotten a longer JL run from Priest. It was refreshing to see the entire League be competent and capable, and I liked the banter between Clark and Lois at the start. Clark quoting philosophy makes me grin, Priest seems to like his Superman smart which is obviously my preference too. Can’t wait for the next issue so we can find out more about what Clark got up to on his 20 year journey.
    Even better no random hookup between Batman and Jessica Cruz or Wonder Woman getting shot .

Haven't been to the LCS in months, but if this dropped I need to find my way over there this weekend.....
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.