Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks! I'm not much of a game player but I do know the "foot dive" joke. I used to play the first version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and that was a a good one to play. They had a good voice actor for Doom (actor Clive Revill as I recall) in that one and the art/animation was well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks! I'm not much of a game player but I do know the "foot dive" joke. I used to play the first version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and that was a a good one to play. They had a good voice actor for Doom (actor Clive Revill as I recall) in that one and the art/animation was well done.
    I used to play MUA and MUA2 back when I had a working PS3. Unfortunately I don't remember Doom being playable in the first game despite being the main villain. It's funny that even though Doom doesn't appear in the second game the first mission takes place in Latveria and Lucia von Bardas is important to the story. I played the second game long before I read Secret War and Civil War. A few months ago I tried buying both on steam but couldn't do it. I read it has something to do with Activision's licence with Marvel.

I'm not surprised the license expired. There was a Marvel Superheroes Squad PC game that I liked to play but after a while they closed it due to compatibility issues. Ultimate Alliance also worked on my PC but after a while that was sunsetted too.

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Santa Doom gave to me......
    Twelve NFTs

Eleven Heroes Bowing
    Ten Royal Thrones
    Nine Doom T-Shirts
    Eight Scary Reindeer
    Seven Suits of Armor
    Six Supervillains
    Five Imperial Rings
    Four Stylish Suits
    Three Monster Minions
    Two Doomy Bears
    And a Throne Made of Asgard's World Tree

There have been quite a few Doctor Doom trading cards back from those days when they were popular. Doom himself never made any money off of them nor did he demond that Marvel give a cut in the profits. He did pass some of them out to the Latverian children. As for this current revival of interest in NFTs Doom considers them a passing fancy not worthy of his notice. The circulation of Doom NFTs are done without his permission and severe actions will be taken! Doom will not be depicted dressed up as an astronaut or cowboy and any purveyors of such nonsense will suffer his wrath!

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 12-24-2022 at 06:59 PM.

And that concludes the 2022 edition of the 12 Days of Santa Doom. Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!